What's new

Have you ever been a victim of a natural disaster?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$20.0100USD
Biznotes
Today watching the news about what is happening in Iceland, what has happened recently in Mexico with the hurricane, this year's earthquake in Turkey and others, I have thought, how should I act if I witnessed or were close to a natural disaster? Have you witnessed or been a victim of a natural disaster? How did you act?

I have seen with my naked eyes, a non-severe disaster that wasn't that destructive. It was a great flooding but was in a particular area that is why I wasn't affected. But with my sight I can say that victims were not pleased with the experience.

No, not really. I came close this year to getting in the path of a tornado, but it missed. Anyway, I have driven in really bad snow a lot. I suppose that's a natural disaster. In fact, one time I can close to wrecking as I had to drive on bad roads (no 4-wheel drive) up this big mountain in the dark (except at the end).

Where I live, there are not many natural disaster. However, one day when I was still small, there was a very strong storm and then even hail began, and then our car was standing on the street and large pieces of ice smashed it to pieces.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back