What's new

Ever been scammed on Facebook marketplace?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't like to use Facebook marketplace much, in fact I have only purchased one item through it, and never will again. Big reason why, is because they only ship to home addresses via the postal service in the US, but, they won't ship to post office boxes, which I never understood. And I have to add my PO box and home address to my shipments so that they arrive to me. But the order I did have, worked fine. I ordered an old 90s Batman action figure still in the original plastic. I had it growing up so had to get it.

Anyway, I have never been scammed, thank goodness, but I have heard enough horror stories to where I have limited myself from buying and selling there. Have you ever been scammed buying or selling on FB Marketplace?

Even after that, I don't use Facebook at all because it's the easiest place where you can lose money or goods. Because once a man sent me a fake screen where he transferred money for the product and told me to send it by mail. And I did not have the opportunity to check the account, so I sent it and in fact he did not pay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back