What's new

Have you been banned by any ad networks?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I know a lot of people who have been banned by ad networks. I do not know if they were wrongly banned or they were fanned for a reason, but the truth is getting banned on ad networks is very common. Have you ever been banned by any ad network?
Well, I have not been banned by any ad network but Media.net shut down my publisher account because of "a lack of North American" traffic. Before they shut down my account, I was paid multiple times. However, when they shut down my account, I had a $35 balance, which they refused to pay.

I know a lot of people who were banned by Adsense for fraudulent clicks. One of the major problems with adsense is you can get banned for the mistake you did not commit. For instance, if your visitors consistently clicks on your ads, adsense will start thinking that it was you who asked these people to click on your ads.

I've never been banned. I follow every rule and all the terms and conditions. I don't mess around. I don't want to lose any bit of money. If it happens I would have to do more personal ad space on my sites, which I think I could deal with.

I've never been banned. I follow every rule and all the terms and conditions. I don't mess around. I don't want to lose any bit of money. If it happens I would have to do more personal ad space on my sites, which I think I could deal with.
Sometimes you can get banned even when it is not your fault. As I mentioned above, you can get banned by Adsense even when someone clicks a lot of ads on your site. However, to be on a safer side, you will have to follow rules and properly understand how certain ad networks work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back