Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any new ad networks out there worth using? Are there any that exceed what is already out there? Any new ad networks that pay more than most current ones?

If you know of any new ones, which ones are worth trying out?

I am not aware of any new ad networks for publishers. I am using ADsense and it has been quite profitable for me, even though I have lost a lot of adsense revenue, especially after covid, I still make money form adsense. A lot of ad networks like media.ney, infolinks etc. stopped working for me.

I am not aware of any new ad networks for publishers. I am using ADsense and it has been quite profitable for me, even though I have lost a lot of adsense revenue, especially after covid, I still make money form adsense. A lot of ad networks like media.ney, infolinks etc. stopped working for me.
Yeah I've been using AdSense myself, but I am always on the lookout for alternative options. I haven't heard of some of those. Did you just stop getting paid from them or you weren't making anything from it?

Yeah I've been using AdSense myself, but I am always on the lookout for alternative options. I haven't heard of some of those. Did you just stop getting paid from them or you weren't making anything from it?
Media.net removed me form their program saying my sites do not receive US and Canada traffic. I used to display banner ads form infolinks and earn really well but they now offer just text link ads and earnings are nominal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back