What's new

Have you been able to active part of your goal this year?

I am still working on those of my goal to come through, but for now I haven't I accomplished them yet but I believe it will be come to pass o.

I have always wanted to set out time to read books at least once a month and I set out that plan this year and amazingly, I have been able to read a few books, I hope I can achieve more.

Have not yet been able to achieve what I plan to do this year although I'm just beliving within myself that I might have it sooner or later,in this case I will not relax I need to try as much as possible to achieve it because it will have a lot of impact in my life positively.

So far, everything is going very well as planned. In a short time I will start to see the results, so I consider that I am taking an active part in this. It is my personal project and I am working to achieve it.

I can say I have been able to at least achieve some greater parts of my goal I set out to do this year. I had intended to expand my business and that came with a lot of costs to carry out. That has already been taken care of and the business gradually picking up

Well, it has not been easy to work in line with my goals due to some unforeseen things happening. But I believe I can still get back in line.
It's very true that it's not been easy but I thank God that about 35% of my goals for year have been fulfilled already. When setting a goal, it is important to set relevant and achievable goals so as not to get disappointed at eh end of the day.

My goals for this year are not numerious, they are simple and straightforward, I wrote them down on my dairy and I pray concerning it everyday and prepare towards it too. Sometimes fear sets in and I be gain to question my ability to achieve it. But I know I will.

I have had some setbacks but i am still on the path so i believe i will get to my goals sooner than i think.

Have not yet been able to achieve what I plan to do this year although I'm just beliving within myself that I might have it sooner or later,in this case I will not relax I need to try as much as possible to achieve it because it will have a lot of impact in my life positively.
It's not easy to set the target for something and achieve it and even make the target worth while but trust the process, it seems rough but if we keep pushing, soon, we'll be amazed with the results.

It's not easy to set the target for something and achieve it and even make the target worth while but trust the process, it seems rough but if we keep pushing, soon, we'll be amazed with the results.
seriously there may be no success in this life without a challenges the challenges is that who will help us to manage the business very well if we are able persist till the end,if you can pass the challenge of your success journey then there will be nothing more difficult for you again.

I am sure everyone would have a goal set aside for this year. Have you been able to active it.
Although I thank God for the gift of live been giving to me till date,but as for the goal for this year I haven't gotten one but I pray and hopefully by the end of the year everything would be achieved tho.

seriously there may be no success in this life without a challenges the challenges is that who will help us to manage the business very well if we are able persist till the end,if you can pass the challenge of your success journey then there will be nothing more difficult for you again.
Challenges are opportunities to become better persons so that is why every level one passes through there would be different challenges which makes one better.

Challenges are opportunities to become better persons so that is why every level one passes through there would be different challenges which makes one better.
Yes it is how you handle challenges in life or in whatever area that will determine how you wil handle your business, sometimes it's not just about getting a shop or opening a big business company but the issue here is how to organise everything to make it perfect for smooth running of the business.

I am sure everyone would have a goal set aside for this year. Have you been able to active it.
One thing about goal setting is you ability to accomplishing it after you have tated it out.The goals i set out to acheive this year was to increase our client base by 60% and retain them, and we have been able to acheeive some rasonable progress in line with that goals.

Looking at the time this thread was opened, I would have said i was not or have not been able to achieve my goal yet. But coming this far into the year to this point, I can say that I have been able to achieve mist of my set goals

Well financially have been able to achieve some part of my goal but not to the expected standard but at least 50% and at least it is something that will give me confidence to work me to achieve more.

Well I thank God because I have put my foot on the path to achieving my goal this year. I wanted to start a business of my own this year which I had begun the process since last year and by the grace of God I have been able to start this year

It is common to see most people set new year resolution or goals at the beginning of each year or month as the case may be. But it is rather unfortunate that attimes it becomes so difficult achieving these goals as planned because of the ups and downs of life. Personally, mine is still in progress and hoping to achieve it before the end of the year. That is my take.

I have so many goals I set before myself for this year and I am seriously working towards achieving the goals. So far I have been able to achieve a fraction of the goals, although I still have a long way to go and the year is fast approaching it's end, I am still optimistic about achieving all my goals before the year runs out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back