What's new

Have you been able to active part of your goal this year?

Unfortunately i will say no. Not that there is no progress just that i am still working on it and its bit by bit. Hopefully in no distant time there will be a result

This April and I must say I am not very happy with the progress so far, not really what I envisioned but I am keeping my hope alive because I believe that I am moving, not moving at all is the problem. I am glad I am taking a steady pace. I hope to see a positive result..

Oh yes I think so I am not real I couldn't leave it to be but at the moment I am moving you know it's a gradual process I've been able to set up my own little business still a student and combining the two together thank you so fun

I have not been able to achieve my goal for this year because the year still have many months to go, so I still have time to be able to achieve my goals and objectives.

Here are some recent student comments on learning styles and the importance of the online courses I frequently teach: OPRE504: Business Statistics is a course in business statistics. I am confident that you will benefit from their expertise and valuable guidance in order to achieve your goals. As you can see, the most commonly discussed advice is to keep up with work and complete all assignments by preparing ahead of time during the wee hours.

Well, it has not been easy to work in line with my goals due to some unforeseen things happening. But I believe I can still get back in line.

Though it isn't easy to achieve your life goals each year but with more efforts and dedication it can be achieved, am in the process of mine.

I am sure everyone would have a goal set aside for this year. Have you been able to active it.
Probably yes,I have been able to acheive some of my goals for this year, thou it was a small aspect of the goal , i am trying to actualize the rest of the goals.

This is a good question and a motivation to me. I have really not achieved much but I'm happy cos I'm making some progress. I will update this comment after few months with success story.

I am sure everyone would have a goal set aside for this year. Have you been able to active it.
Yes I've achieved a part of my goals and I'm proud of myself as it wasn't easy, working hard on achieving the reminder of my goals before the end of the year.

This is really a sensitive question. To answer to that i will say yes but not completely as there are still part of the goal yet to be completed

The year as not run out yet so.... from my own perspective i think i have done some part but not most of it at least a stop as been taking from the goal...

I have been able to activate most of my goals this year. I have been so discipline with most of my online work so far and it is going well. I am hoping to do my licensing exams this August, I hope that goes well so that I start working on my career.

yes a number of goals I have set this year most especially in my business which I found it impressive to be active in such business my self I learned about how it work effectively in season.

Truthfully the answer would be no, although I think the major reason for that Is that I think I am not putting enough effort into pursuing these goals.

I have some of the goals I set for this year but not all. But I believe I will still accomplish more before the year runs out by His grace. Others have not been achieved because the money isn't coming as I have strategised.

My goal is still not accomplished for the year. But I'm working towards it. I may say I've achieved 30/100 of my expected goal for 2021.

Yes I'll be able to play an active part in my goal this year due to my plans and New year resolutions. Using that as a guide I'll be able to see how far I've gone in terms of goal achievement.

As much as I set some long time goals I also set some short time goal. There shouldn't be any difficulty in achieving ones goal if the goal is SMART enough. What I meant by smart is Simple, Meaningful, Articulate, Realistic and Time bound.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back