What's new

Have any one on this forum made profit with forex trading??

That's cool, I believed you bought a share in the company and expecting a share of your invested money when the company make a profit through their invested money through that month. That's also a wonderful investment you did.

Yes, it's one of the best decisions of my life in 2020. At first I had my doubts about the company's investment plans but when I happened to speak with an old investor with them, I was convinced to invest as well and now I'm reaping the benefits.

Yes, it's one of the best decisions of my life in 2020. At first I had my doubts about the company's investment plans but when I happened to speak with an old investor with them, I was convinced to invest as well and now I'm reaping the benefits.
That's wonderful, it is one of your online income stream. At least it brings you steady passive income grater than what you invested. I have what I'm doing now, given some minimal income, I'm already undergoing training to learn forex trading on my own.

I have heard a lot about forex trading but I haven't made any profit from it because I don't have the firsthand experience on how it works and how to trade to gain profits. A friend of mine is currently helping me to trade which I'm still yet to make any Money as he is always complaining of loses.

For now, I trade on my demo account, and I haven't funded live. My friend is on live trading and he makes really good profit.
Forex trading pays for sure, but you have to really be dedicated, and patient when trading.

I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

share your views please!!
I have done a lot of work on forex trading but I have face lot loss from there so I have left forex trading and now I am doing crypto currency trading this prove for me and i would prefer crypto trading than forex trading.

Yes and the funniest part is that you can make profit in forex by luck but you don't want to be dependent on luck so it's best to understand it first before going into it. I run a demo account and I can say I know quite a bit in forex, so in the demo account I made a lot of profit but then there was a mistake one day and I lost most of the profit I made.

I have done a lot of work on forex trading but I have face lot loss from there so I have left forex trading and now I am doing crypto currency trading this prove for me and i would prefer crypto trading than forex trading.
You aid your view on forex trading, so how much were you able to get through Cryptocurrency trading, since you began trading with it?? I once trade on Cryptocurrency, but didn't favour cos I got no knowledge then, about how it works.

That's wonderful, it is one of your online income stream. At least it brings you steady passive income grater than what you invested. I have what I'm doing now, given some minimal income, I'm already undergoing training to learn forex trading on my own.

About the training aspect on how to be successful at forex trading myself, the company I wanted to join their academy for the physical learning or training was charging $200 for 3 months lesson session, twice in a week class. It's too much and I declined.

After hearing positive things about forex trading and how lucrative it can be I decided to try it. I started by attending online class and after two months I felt that I'm ready, so I registered with a trading platform and opened a demo account which I was given $10k to practice with after two weeks of practice, I was able to grow the demo account to $17k so I decided to open a live account. I opened a live account and deposited $100 and within 3 days the whole money was gone, some people that heard about it said that I moved too fast, that I should have gone through the training for atleast 6 months, while others said I should have used signal apps to make it easier for me, I don't which was right and which wasn't, bottomline is that I lost money and I'm not planning going back there anytime soon.

About the training aspect on how to be successful at forex trading myself, the company I wanted to join their academy for the physical learning or training was charging $200 for 3 months lesson session, twice in a week class. It's too much and I declined.
$200 for 3 months isn't much to learn what will transform your life for good. They demanded $64 for me to learn forex trading in just 3 weeks, and it isn't an academy like school. Where they teach you everything you need to know about forex. This one he will teach me the necessary things to succeed in just 3 weeks. That isn't much for me to learn and be an expert trader, that's why I wasn't interested to learn from him. I prefer learning through my friend, who is an expert trader too.

Forex trading is a very risky venture. My personal experience is not palatable one because all the money had was burnt of misused of money management. I also did bot binary trading and everything amount to loss.

$200 for 3 months isn't much to learn what will transform your life for good. They demanded $64 for me to learn forex trading in just 3 weeks, and it isn't an academy like school. Where they teach you everything you need to know about forex. This one he will teach me the necessary things to succeed in just 3 weeks. That isn't much for me to learn and be an expert trader, that's why I wasn't interested to learn from him. I prefer learning through my friend, who is an expert trader too.

Maybe if I had a personal friend who already knew how to trade on forex, I wouldn't be worried about going to an academy. It's quite understandable that $200 doesn't look big to you, but it does to me because right now, I have most of my money invested in something, so getting the $200 to pay upfront will be very hard.

Maybe if I had a personal friend who already knew how to trade on forex, I wouldn't be worried about going to an academy. It's quite understandable that $200 doesn't look big to you, but it does to me because right now, I have most of my money invested in something, so getting the $200 to pay upfront will be very hard.
Lol, who told you that $200 isn't big to me? Things are hard now, even the least penny is hard to get. So any money I hold on my hands now really took me hell to get, because I don't make much a day. And I have responsibility responsibilities I carry now on my head. Is good that you've invested your money on something better hopping to make dividends from it.

I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

Yes I have. But I have also lost a lot of money to forex trading too in time past. I at one time traded with a very large lot size and boom, a very huge profit was made in that shot time interval. It never happened like that again for a long time now. Lol!!

To be honest, I have not tried my hand in forex. But I have a friend who is into forex for a very long time now. She resigned form her office job in the bank to go full time in forex. That is proof that she is earning good much more when I saw her new car and her big house. Until now that former office mate of mine is still into forex. Her advice is to be cool when buying because that is the crux, buying a currency that will fall in value.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find 3 million Here!​
semp.net​

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find 30 million Here!​
semp.net​

There are a couple of people like that on this platform but the problem is some people are not ready to share with other what they have gained on it, they will rather prefer to benefit from it alone while they pretend for others

Forex is scaring these days! Even before now there are daily alarming news of the heartbreak and frustrations that comes with trading forex. These happens when you think it's the same as trading with a demo account. Alot of people think it's something to be learned once and then you're good to go. Fex professionals learn daily as they trade and they take advanced courses, get guidance from gurus before they even make any penny. But people committing suicide because they lost huge amounts can only be traced to incompetence and less knowledge of they're diving into. Never made a penny there but lost. It's safe to stay away from it until I can learn enough and even at that, I'll have many hands supporting and backing me up.

Yes because bizdustry encompasses earning money through replying of post and you earn,in bizdustry you can invest on some commodities and you can also do forex trade through bizdustry so people are making money through forex on this forum

I’m yet to to start making profit from forex trading cause I’m in the learning stage but currently I’m still demo trading and it’s been going well. I’m making profit from the demo trading 😂 I hope when the it gets real I’ll continue to make profit

There are a couple of people like that on this platform but the problem is some people are not ready to share with other what they have gained on it, they will rather prefer to benefit from it alone while they pretend for others
People are willing to share their winning strategy to one onother, but you have to discover such persons first. You can stay one place and want such expert traders to locate you, you need to look for them and I believe they will help you out. This days it is easy to find such people online, you can use your phone or any device to google them out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back