What's new

Have any one on this forum made profit with forex trading??

I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

share your views please!!
I have heard a lot about forex trading, but unfortunately i still have not made any type of benefit or profit from it, as in order to earn profit from forex trading we need much more practice to become a better investor or trader.

I've honestly never tried forex trading. Because I think that in order to make profit you need to be quite experienced and have at least a couple months of training before starting. I just think forex trading is not for me personally

I haven't ventured into it myself yet i have keen interest in it like you though i have not started studying yet. The few persons i know that are into it are killing it big time. Some have been able to take their financial status to a whole new level from what it use to be.

I was able to make some profits on forex trading through the help of a friend, I paid for a signal which gives about 95 percent accuracy, I made over $150 before the signal went off, but since then, I've stopped trading.

I have heard a lot about forex trading, but unfortunately i still have not made any type of benefit or profit from it, as in order to earn profit from forex trading we need much more practice to become a better investor or trader.
Yeah, we need much better practice and understanding of how the forex trading works. We don't need to go into trading with zero knowledge as novice to try luck, No. Those kind of investment will be like ponzi type.
Post automatically merged:

FOREX? hmmm!
Its a no no for me. No personal experience but, haVe heard quite a number of stories that touch deep down. It seems there is no clear cut to the process and technical know how to the game. You hear some dos and dont here and for another pov, its a comeptle reversal of old.I simply feels there is a lot of guess work into it rather than riding on the wheels of market demand and supply.But heh!what do i know about forex.
I don't think their is any guess here about forex trading. If you're an expert trader, you know when you suppose invest and when not to. You don't place series of trading because you want to make money by all means via forex trading. Even if you accrue some loss, you need to exercise patience. And wait for the right time to place another trading that will be successful.

Last edited:
Though I plan on putting more of my time on the forex market because it can be profitable and i need to learn more about money management and the likes
. I have friends and colleagues who make a lot of money through trading the forex market on part time basis.

Though I plan on putting more of my time on the forex market because it can be profitable and i need to learn more about money management and the likes
. I have friends and colleagues who make a lot of money through trading the forex market on part time basis.
Okay, you should always follow your mind when deciding for yourself. Your mind can't deceive you, unless it's been corrupt by negative thoughts. Forex trading will always be a legit source to make income, only if we know how to invest and make profit.

Yeah I know, I didn't always know that individuals could trade in the forex market, I though t only banks and the big companies could do it. The lockdown really exposed me and I've been learning through various materials I've been able to gather. Hopefully it will come out better.
Okay, you should always follow your mind when deciding for yourself. Your mind can't deceive you, unless it's been corrupt by negative thoughts. Forex trading will always be a legit source to make income, only if we know how to invest and make profit.

Yeah I know, I didn't always know that individuals could trade in the forex market, I though t only banks and the big companies could do it. The lockdown really exposed me and I've been learning through various materials I've been able to gather. Hopefully it will come out better.
Fantastic that the pandemic help us in one way to another. Even if it was a menace to people all over, causing widespread panic all over and shortages of food. But helped in sitting some people down to plan and learn skills online that is helping now to drive steady passive income. Now at least you'll know that the pandemic have taught you good things too, atleast you brought out your time to learn something online.

I haven't started forex trading yet because I have no experience with it. Right now I'm learning and I've been interested in online learning platforms ever since, but it's very risky because it's either very profitable or very profitable.So it is important to learn it completely to avoid harm.

I do hear such news circulating the atmosphere about the turn out in forex trading for these past years. And not just that, I also see on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook testimony of those who has made it through forex trading. Congratulations to them. But personally I am yet to make such profit.
I am a Forex trader. From my experience , you need to have proper knowledge in Forex trading and also learn to be patient in the business. It also involved risk him it what some new trader do not know how to manage . All in all you should never risk any fund you can't afford to lose . It has been a profitable experience for me so far

I haven't started forex trading yet because I have no experience with it. Right now I'm learning and I've been interested in online learning platforms ever since, but it's very risky because it's either very profitable or very profitable.So it is important to learn it completely to avoid harm.
Every business initiative is risky, the ability for you yo become successful through each of them that comes to your mind, is taking a calculated risk and try your one of them. You don't just try because you want to try and follow others to make money, No. But because you are passionate about that business and have adequate knowledge about the business.

I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

I have not jet started about forex trading and I am feeling that I want to do forex trading, but O also need a friend just like you, guided by a friend, how to trading in forex. Then It will be easy to trade in forex.

I have not jet started about forex trading and I am feeling that I want to do forex trading, but O also need a friend just like you, guided by a friend, how to trading in forex. Then It will be easy to trade in forex.
Lol, to be frank with you, I have minimal understanding about how forex trading works. I'm still undergoing training to be successful through it. That's why in made this thread here, to aid your views about forex trading.

That might have been your friends talent just because he made some money from forex doesn't guarantee that you will also make the same as he did because that might be his own personal talent,well back to the question you just asked I have been trading forex for almost a year now and I've been making some money but the money I make from forex does not guarantee of giving me a comfort life just a small money gather for my little need.

That might have been your friends talent just because he made some money from forex doesn't guarantee that you will also make the same as he did because that might be his own personal talent,well back to the question you just asked I have been trading forex for almost a year now and I've been making some money but the money I make from forex does not guarantee of giving me a comfort life just a small money gather for my little need.
At least you made something out of it, others never did so. But we all know that fired trading is legit, and people have made a living through it. My friend made more than $100 a day from forex trading. And he is still making profit through it up to date.

If it's possible for me to do it before now, I would have done so long ago. What I actually did was invest a chuck amount of money with a capital investment trading company where I receive a certain percentage of return of investment on monthly basis.

If it's possible for me to do it before now, I would have done so long ago. What I actually did was invest a chuck amount of money with a capital investment trading company where I receive a certain percentage of return of investment on monthly basis.
That's cool, I believed you bought a share in the company and expecting a share of your invested money when the company make a profit through their invested money through that month. That's also a wonderful investment you did.

I've made couples of dollars from binary trading volatility index. I actually prefer trading index because the market always open all through the week and there's less manipulation in the market compared to trading currency pairs. My advice remains that you learn properly before trading forex

At least you made something out of it, others never did so. But we all know that fired trading is legit, and people have made a living through it. My friend made more than $100 a day from forex trading. And he is still making profit through it up to date.
Wow that is really attractive and this can even push me to go and learn how to do forex trading but sometimes people are talented with this thing and I think my own way of making money might not really be forex but can I still learn this thing even though I don't have the talent ? because is like your friend is talented, can I still learn and make money from it ? Please I need your answer as soon as possible

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back