What's new

Have any one on this forum made profit with forex trading??

I do hear such news circulating the atmosphere about the turn out in forex trading for these past years. And not just that, I also see on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook testimony of those who has made it through forex trading. Congratulations to them. But personally I am yet to make such profit.

I haven't tried forex trading and to be honest, I don't think I would try it. I don't know much about it and I find it somehow complicated. More complicated than other type of trading. Perhaps if I could give more time to study about it, I would eventually understand how it works.

Yes sure I'll definitely get some knowledge

Yes definitely, I'll learn about forex trading in near future as I'm very new at online level. As time goes on I'll familiar to forex trading as well. And hope so I'll use it . Thanks for Suggestion but sorry, I slept at night so i replied late.
Don't rush, make sure you have anything ready. Knowledge is very important where it comes to trading especially how to choose coins with huge potential and are good for trading. There are some hidden gems other than bitcoin that are profitable for trading.

Yes sure I'll definitely get some knowledge

Yes definitely, I'll learn about forex trading in near future as I'm very new at online level. As time goes on I'll familiar to forex trading as well. And hope so I'll use it . Thanks for Suggestion but sorry, I slept at night so i replied late.
Lolz anytime you replied is okay by me, cos I have life outside the forum just as you have. But it feels good that you are showing benevolent attitude. You can also study Cryptocurrency trading on your own similar with forex trading but easier to understand. You can make a living from this two types of trading when you take your time to learn it.

Yes sure will learn both of them soon. I'll assist me in the field of online earning and investments. Yes this is just a platform we live other live beyond this, so nice to chat you😂
Post automatically merged:

Don't rush, make sure you have anything ready. Knowledge is very important where it comes to trading especially how to choose coins with huge potential and are good for trading. There are some hidden gems other than bitcoin that are profitable for trading.
Yes you are right as concern knowledge. Knowledge is first stair of investing . We all should verify and get knowledge about new investment platforms so that we can invest as well as give some tips to friends.

Last edited:
Yes, I have made a lot of profit on forex, thou it wasn't easy in the first place, I made a lot of loss before making it, and after i made it im Still learning, and let me assure you after a a real learning and dedicated time you will make it in forex

Yes, I have made a lot of profit on forex, thou it wasn't easy in the first place, I made a lot of loss before making it, and after i made it im Still learning, and let me assure you after a a real learning and dedicated time you will make it in forex
I'm happy you made profit through it. I have been discouraged a lot about learning forex trading. But the positive relies I'm getting here, have now made me to think towards learning it and forgetting the negative thoughts i was lured into.

I have been heard that people are really making money from forex trading and wish to be doing the business but I do not have any idea or knowledge about it, and I don't want to go into it without proper knowledge.

Personally I haven’t made any profits with forex trading because I haven’t graduated from thinking of doing it to actually learning and trading real life. I have heard tons of stories of people who have become millionaires through forex trading I have also heard of stories of people who make $100 daily and are steady with it.

I'm happy you made profit through it. I have been discouraged a lot about learning forex trading. But the positive relies I'm getting here, have now made me to think towards learning it and forgetting the negative thoughts i was lured into.
Just make sure you are dedicated and committed, in no time you will make it, just make sure practise very well on demo account before going into real account. Here's a link to advance class to help you.

Just make sure you are dedicated and committed, in no time you will make it, just make sure practise very well on demo account before going into real account. Here's a link to advance class to help you.
Thanks a lot for showing up help to me. I'm going to look to that link and start up the advance class. I know if I can devote more time to learn, o will be experienced and develop my own tactics and strategies to come successful with forex trading.

I think you should rephrase question: how many losses have you made from forex trading? You see, forex trading is a risky investment and transaction that any thing can happen at anytime leading to lose. Only those who are expert manage to scale through, this is to say an average person who is into forex, experience great lose on a daily basis.

I do hear such news circulating the atmosphere about the turn out in forex trading for these past years. And not just that, I also see on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook testimony of those who has made it through forex trading. Congratulations to them. But personally I am yet to make such profit.

Some of those wins on Forex that you see on Facebook and other social media networks could be a hook to get you doing what you may not want to do which is to give them funds to trade forex for you. I will advise that you keep learning while trading till you are better at what you do.

Since I joined Forex a few months back and have been trading for just about two months. I have not particularly put in a phsycial cash into it but still maintaining my demo account. Forex is profitable but takes time to master so one must be willing to learn and study hard.

I haven't but l know few who have and their lives have never remained the same. They are seriously cashing out. If you have the means to learn or trade on forex, please do because it is the reigning investment now.

I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

share your views please!!
I gained a lot of profit last year from forex trading, but this year I have got lot of losses because it has a lot of risk in it, you get a lot of profit here and sometimes you also lose a lot so now i not prefer to trade there.

In as much as forex trading is very technical and very few people makes it on the long run but forex is still a lucrative way to make tangible source of income on a monthly basis, I trade on volatility indices, boom and crash but I prefer trading synthetic indices on deriv platform. Am more proficient and skilled in synthetic indices rather than on forex trading.

Making significant amounts in forex takes time.I made few cash with forex when I was newbie but it wasn't consistent. I had no much knowledge so I ended up losing the money I had made. Right now I earn small but consistent profits

Well converning your question I have to be honest about this question if I have made money or not on the crypto currency or forex trading. I have made money but not much from cryptocurrencies either by hodling it or trading it. I have started my forex journey although I am yet to make moneyx I believe I am on the right path

Actually I have been longing to do the forex trading even I went for the training over 20 yrs ago but I couldn't do it but recently am so keen about it. I have been doing demo for the past few days with a site so I can have the knowledge before invest in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back