What's new

Have any one on this forum made profit with forex trading??

I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

share your views please!!
I have heard lots of good news circling around forex trading, Cryptocurrency trading and stock & shares etc. A friend of mine told me how forex trading shaped his life to good. How he was able to breakthrough financially, and carter for his needs, pay all his bills and live comfortably. That made me to be keen to chase a career with forex trading, I have long time interest about it, ever since i started following it up online. I created account with FXTM broker recently, I'm about getting started with forex trading. Don't wanna rush things with it, I'm currently undergoing studies to become successful with forex trading through the the help of my friend.

Have any one here achieve great success through forex trading?? And how did you become successful with forex trading??

No, I've never joined a forex trading , so how do you do it, And they don't know how to work on it and how to make money, So there is not much information about it

No, I've never joined a forex trading , so how do you do it, And they don't know how to work on it and how to make money, So there is not much information about it
I see, you're not yet a forex trader, I asked this question, for those expert forex traders to come to my aid and satisfy my question. All you need to do is learn about forex trading if you find it wanting, don't bump this section with questions only.

Currently, I'm not a forex trader and I can't really tell. However, from what I have been hearing it seems like forex trading is risky and it is not advisable to start if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. Wel, every business has a risk and we can't say because of the risks we won't try it.

Currently, I'm not a forex trader and I can't really tell. However, from what I have been hearing it seems like forex trading is risky and it is not advisable to start if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. Wel, every business has a risk and we can't say because of the risks we won't try it.
You said what is necessary, every business has a risk, and we can't because of the risk and decide to turn down the business. If one truly want to succeed in life, he ought to face the challenge, take calculated risks in order to decide his own career.

So far couldn't do this.. But in near future may be go through this experience.. Heard alot benefits and profits of forex but yet to believe. So i can't suggest anything but have one, to consult with that who went through this.

So far couldn't do this.. But in near future may be go through this experience.. Heard alot benefits and profits of forex but yet to believe. So i can't suggest anything but have one, to consult with that who went through this.
Hmm, you need to take your time to learn forex trading and Cryptocurrency trading, it will benefit you alot in your online earning career. A lot of people are making a living through it, so don't be an exemption when it comes making money with it.

Forex trading is very difficult even for a professional, they must lose but their profit most times overshadows their loss, I have tried starting forex trading and I must tell you it's a very hard way to make money due to what you must learn and the high risk involved.
The only time I tried forex trading, it was very profitable for me because the person that was teaching me is a successful forex trader, a ghanaian, he taught me a strategy that worked for a while but soon started to faulter for me, with that, I abandoned forex trading altogether.

You said what is necessary, every business has a risk, and we can't because of the risk and decide to turn down the business. If one truly want to succeed in life, he ought to face the challenge, take calculated risks in order to decide his own career.
Exactly. That is why it's believed that risk is game for greatness. People that doesn't want to take action because of normally stay unchanged and poor. It's better we try and see the outcome rather than sitting down and watch.

@Tiwa I was about to typing all you've highlighted. Testimonies I have seen online and witnessed offline aren't that palatable to my hearing and I don't think I have such mind to take such risk. The complexity of Forex trading and it technicalities makes it difficult for me to boldy say the difference between forex trading and gambling,the line between is too thin!

Exactly. That is why it's believed that risk is game for greatness. People that doesn't want to take action because of normally stay unchanged and poor. It's better we try and see the outcome rather than sitting down and watch.
Fantastic believe, if we don't take some certain risk we won't get to our destination. In order to attain our goal, we need to take calculated risk in life. Even those wealthy men in the world today, all took risk before they get to where they are today.

Fantastic believe, if we don't take some certain risk we won't get to our destination. In order to attain our goal, we need to take calculated risk in life. Even those wealthy men in the world today, all took risk before they get to where they are today.
Many people think getting wealthy is easy. The process those wealthy people pass through before getting their achievement isn't easy, it will reach a point that will make you feel like you are nothing but it is just a door step left for you to achieve your goals.

Many people think getting wealthy is easy. The process those wealthy people pass through before getting their achievement isn't easy, it will reach a point that will make you feel like you are nothing but it is just a door step left for you to achieve your goals.
You're right, their is time when you will just feel overwhelmed not wanting to continue. When we felt such, we should look up to read those successful peoples story and know how they started it. Riches doesn't come easily it requires hard work, dedication, determination with vision to succeed.

Well to be very serious since I started training of trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency I have not been able to make a single profit because I am still a learner, but the master who has been training us as been making not less than 2000 naira everyday and I think it could have been more than that but maybe because he is using a low capital.

Well to be very serious since I started training of trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency I have not been able to make a single profit because I am still a learner, but the master who has been training us as been making not less than 2000 naira everyday and I think it could have been more than that but maybe because he is using a low capital.
Just don't lose patience but keep mastering the strategies involved and with time you will be making much more profit from active trading. Try to master the potential coins like ethereum and add them to bitcoin because the trading pattern looks similar and learn to always be patience with ethereum and bitcoin trading because with these two, only time brings about the profit.

Fantastic, he ought have made more than that 2000 in a day cos he's an expert. I know of one trader in my area that makes more than 10k everyday, and more than 300k monthly. He use the money he gets through forex to pay for the house he's living in the town and other bills too.

Just don't lose patience but keep mastering the strategies involved and with time you will be making much more profit from active trading. Try to master the potential coins like ethereum and add them to bitcoin because the trading pattern looks similar and learn to always be patience with ethereum and bitcoin trading because with these two, only time brings about the profat

Someone who is training me said that in any trade I want to enter I must always try as much as possible to be patient that should not rush into trade if I rush into trade for the sake of making huge profit daily that I will lose a lot, and that greed is the causes of most trading failure.

Someone who is training me said that in any trade I want to enter I must always try as much as possible to be patient that should not rush into trade if I rush into trade for the sake of making huge profit daily that I will lose a lot, and that greed is the causes of most trading failure.
Yes, the person is very right. In crypto trading after selecting the right potential coins, the other factor very important left is to give the coin time, study it and see price the price movement. After studying the coin for that period, then wait patiently for price drop like -5% crash to happen and you buy that coin. Remember not to be greedy for higher profit because it might delay your trade.

Yes, the person is very right. In crypto trading after selecting the right potential coins, the other factor very important left is to give the coin time, study it and see price the price movement. After studying the coin for that period, then wait patiently for price drop like -5% crash to happen and you buy that coin. Remember not to be greedy for higher profit because it might delay your trade.
Wonderful, congrats to him for making profit through Cryptocurrency trading. Its not easy to make profit through it, you speak like a trader too. Are you a Cryptocurrency trader?? Cos I see some glimpse of being top top trader.

Wonderful, congrats to him for making profit through Cryptocurrency trading. Its not easy to make profit through it, you speak like a trader too. Are you a Cryptocurrency trader?? Cos I see some glimpse of being top top trader.
Hahaha!! I really want to be one but I am not in yet. I am sorry, you missed your expectation. I only speak like a pro but I'm not yet there because I am still learning some basics and requirements that I must meet before starting.

Hmm, you need to take your time to learn forex trading and Cryptocurrency trading, it will benefit you alot in your online earning career. A lot of people are making a living through it, so don't be an exemption when it comes making money with it.
Yes sure I'll definitely get some knowledge
Yes definitely, I'll learn about forex trading in near future as I'm very new at online level. As time goes on I'll familiar to forex trading as well. And hope so I'll use it . Thanks for Suggestion but sorry, I slept at night so i replied late.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back