Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where your PC just stops working? A person I worked with in the past has been having issues with his PC as of late, and he thought it was dead, but thankfully he got it sorted. Now he's dealing with sound issues. He thinks it's because of the Microsoft update he had done. But I always fear one day my PC is going to just shut down on me and not turn back on. Has this ever happened to you? Did you get it fixed?

Yes, my gaming laptop randomly received the black screen of death one day. I use a Google Chromebook now.

Once my laptop stopped working suddenly. The very next day I took it for repair. The hard disk had crashed. Sadly, I lost important files.

Once my laptop stopped working suddenly. The very next day I took it for repair. The hard disk had crashed. Sadly, I lost important files.
Has there ever been a time where your PC just stops working? A person I worked with in the past has been having issues with his PC as of late, and he thought it was dead, but thankfully he got it sorted. Now he's dealing with sound issues. He thinks it's because of the Microsoft update he had done. But I always fear one day my PC is going to just shut down on me and not turn back on. Has this ever happened to you? Did you get it fixed?

I have been lucky with most of my laptop devices as they rarely shutdown. My first experience was with the laptop battery not being able to last longer than I expected. I changed it and it continued, I had to stopped using the PC then. Aside battery issues, my PC hasn't stopped working abruptly.

I bought a laptop back in 2006 for real cheap. It was a factory recall model. Not even a week into having it, it started to experience hard drive failure and started displaying the blue screen of death. The computer shop I got it from was not willing to straight trade me for another one. They just said they would fix it. I ended up taking it somewhere else and paying for a new hard drive. Sometime after the motherboard crashed because it got hit by lightning through the phone line when it was connected to my DLS one night during a really bad lightning storm. My next laptop that I got didn't give me near as the amount of problems that my first laptop did.

I have been facing this particular issue here, my PC has stopped working since 1st of this month and it has really affected a lot of things, example is; before now, I rarely use my phone for Bizdustry, but since my PC has stopped working I have no option than to use my phone that the connection is giving me issues and it has affected my VIP enjoyment. Lol

My Dell laptop once had a blue screen of death(BSOD) and at that time I did not have much knowledge about PCs so I reinstalled Windows as I had not backed up I lost access to all my files, apart from that my laptop, and PC have not stopped working other than my laptop battery dead after heavy usage of 5 years.

I think I've seen another similar thread on the forum, anyway, I've had to take my computer to repair twice since I got it (3 years more or less) they weren't expensive repairs, but it could not work properly if I didn't repair it, so yes, it has stopped working a couple of times.

Yes it happens sometimes that I turn it on and nothing happens the pc is also making sounds that are familliar to an alarm and it won't be turned on, sometimes it's because of the time and you need to switch the pc, sometimes it's because you never turn it off and it's bad for it's health and sometimes it just happens.. luckily my father is a computers man so he always knows what's the problem and the solution for it but if not him? oh I would waste a lot of money by calling professionalists 😅, so that's a good thing to have and obviously if you are a gamer ahaha we live inside of the pc that's our main hobby :).

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back