Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where your PC got hacked? Maybe you went to a site you shouldn't have, or you downloaded a song from a p2p file sharing program and instead got malware or a virus. I have had my share of problems with security and my PC. These days I'm pretty good, but back in the day I wasn't. Back when i got my first PC, we ended up getting some really serious viruses, that pretty much rendered our PC useless. It got to the point we had to re-install windows on the PC.

My PC has never been hacked as far as I remember. I am against piracy but I still play some pirated games cause I can't afford them and I never encountered any malware or virus.

I have never had my PC hacked and I am thankful for that. I have heard stories of people getting their PCs hacked and it does not sound like a fun time or something you want to have to go through at all.

I always ensure that I have as much security going on my PC as I can to ensure that hacking is not possible.

I don't think I've ever had my PC hacked, but I can't be totally sure, because maybe sometime in the 20 years I've been using computers, maybe I've been hacked or introduced some strange virus into my computer that maybe I didn't even realize.

My PC or laptop have never been hacked. I've heard so many awful stories and experiences of those whom went through hack attack on their system, it's nothing pleasant. I've had virus attack once but it was taken care of by my anti virus.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back