What's new

Has your boss ever hurt your feelings?

Yes, but I later discovered I was wrong after all. But my boss is actually one of the kindest human I have seen. Any kind of pissing off by my boss I usually attribute it most at times to his old age.

Actually the activities of my boss has never hurt my feelings and I can testify I have the good boss ever though I always concentrate on what I am paid to do than what I am not involved.
Well, though it depends. personally no boss has every hurt my feelings and I am still praying not to experience such. I am paid for a specific task so I always try as much to get my task completed not considering any form of personal opinion that are contrary to his own.
I will say you are probably a lucky person. I have actually not been able to work for people for a long period of time now and such experiences have not really been experienced by me. If you have a boss who is always very supportive, there is a tendency that you will grow in your career.

Yes, but I later discovered I was wrong after all. But my boss is actually one of the kindest human I have seen. Any kind of pissing off by my boss I usually attribute it most at times to his old age.
I have a very cordial relationship with my boss. Though we might have little work-related disagreements, I have much respect for her and she reciprocates it as well.

I have never fallen on such situation because my boss has been so understanding ever since we have been working together. I see him as a brother and he understands everything about me.
Likewise me too I have never experienced such before because my boss is so a person he has never hurt me before, because I have been working for he for so long now, and I am happy working with he.

I will say you are probably a lucky person. I have actually not been able to work for people for a long period of time now and such experiences have not really been experienced by me. If you have a boss who is always very supportive, there is a tendency that you will grow in your career.
Actually only few will be lucky to have boss that are supportive to them and helping them build on the idea they have. some are really a pen on the ass.

Actually only few will be lucky to have boss that are supportive to them and helping them build on the idea they have. some are really a pen on the ass.
Definitely, such cases are rare but it is quite possible. If you have a boss who is very supportive and helps you to understand some certain things then you will probably go far. Most are not supportive.

We are all human and we makes mistakes in life , and there are certain misunderstanding between workers and boss at work , so its normal sometimes for your boss to hurt your feelings,

We are all human and we makes mistakes in life , and there are certain misunderstanding between workers and boss at work , so its normal sometimes for your boss to hurt your feelings,
I agree with you that this happens most times due to work related pressure. No matter the case, it is always important to maintain a cordial relationship with your boss at all times.

Well, seriously I can say because that's have never work under someone as my boss, but it do believe this happens, in business everything happens just be open for everything.

Well, seriously I can say because that's have never work under someone as my boss, but it do believe this happens, in business everything happens just be open for everything.
It is quite encouraging that you are your own boss and that is what everyone should be striving at inorder to avoid unnecessary embarrassment from the bosses that are not responsible.

It is quite encouraging that you are your own boss and that is what everyone should be striving at inorder to avoid unnecessary embarrassment from the bosses that are not responsible.
That's it, if you have a good skills that will bring you a consistent profits you don't need to work under anyone, just be the boss of your own self, what you think?

That's it, if you have a good skills that will bring you a consistent profits you don't need to work under anyone, just be the boss of your own self, what you think?
It is very pertinent for anyone who wants to earn legitimately online to learn skills. There are myriad of skills available to learn online. This is the only way to make reasonable amount of income. I would advise to go for a less saturated skills.
It is normal in every workplace that there are some things that might happen that people will not be happy with but didn't you just have to move on because we are all humans.
Some employees would face serious challenges with their boss at work. Some bosses are never satisfied with the work done by the employees and they are alway complaining and may likely harass the employees.

Last edited:
This is something that I consider to be completely inevitable in business because there is always going to be a period in time where your feelings are going to be hurt no matter what.

Personally I have not though I always worked so hard never to experience such kind of feelings at my work place. I tried much to get my job done at the right time.
On several occasions, I have experience being hurt by my boss because he complained too much and I see it has a normal stuff at work because there's no way you wouldn't have your boss hurt you once in a while.
Actually it can be difficult never to had such experience but to some extent such experience can be avoided. the reason behind it may be intentional by the employee or the boss but as an employee you always exercise patience at all time.

It is very pertinent for anyone who wants to earn legitimately online to learn skills. There are myriad of skills available to learn online. This is the only way to make reasonable amount of income. I would advise to go for a less saturated skills.

Some employees would face serious challenges with their boss at work. Some bosses are never satisfied with the work done by the employees and they are alway complaining and may likely harass the employees.
That's it, we have lots of skills that will yields you income, is going to cost you just time to learn some of them, for me I think learning skills is best way to earn money online or offline.

Yes, my previous boss hurt my feelings so many times. I used to work as an apprentice in a fashion designing shop. My boss there always wanted us to do our best and that is quite understood, it didn't call for all the numerous insults she rained on us. It was really bad.

Actually my feelings were once hurt by my boss in a situation but I later realized it is none of my business to engage into such so I don't later consider that as something.

Personally I have not though I always worked so hard never to experience such kind of feelings at my work place. I tried much to get my job done at the right time.

Actually it can be difficult never to had such experience but to some extent such experience can be avoided. the reason behind it may be intentional by the employee or the boss but as an employee you always exercise patience at all time.
In such case , you have no choice other than to exercise patience because you're not the owners of the business and you cannot provide yourself a job, that is why you need to exercise patience until you get a better one.

Actually feelings are always hurt no matter how hard you have worked to satisfy your boss or your company. you can't plan perfect in all perspectives there most be a short comings in your dealings.

They are always going to be situations where by your boss are going to do things that you do not like. If it is something that is going to affect my productivity and I will have to tell them immediately.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back