What's new

Has your boss ever hurt your feelings?

On several occasions, I have experience being hurt by my boss because he complained too much and I see it has a normal stuff at work because there's no way you wouldn't have your boss hurt you once in a while.
A temperamental and a harsh boss always complains about every single mistakes you make instead of calling you like a matured boss to correct your mistakes .

I've experienced this and it wasn't nice at all. My boss took the words of my co-workers over mine when they were clearly lies but because of what he stood to gain (an affair with one of the ladies), he treated me badly. I left and our relationship has broken down since then.

It is normal for a boss to hurt his workers in one way or the other. As to me I have not work under any boss offline, but just online on bizdustr, beermoneyforum and trendri.

It is normal for a boss to hurt his workers in one way or the other. As to me I have not work under any boss offline, but just online on bizdustr, beermoneyforum and trendri.
I agree with you. Just like you said, things like these are bound to happen in any business organization or workplace environment so you shouldn't attach much importance to it.

A temperamental and a harsh boss always complains about every single mistakes you make instead of calling you like a matured boss to correct your mistakes .
We have quite a number of them but because you're not the owners of the business, you will need to dance to the tunr of the employer . The rate of unemployment in most of the country is very high and that is exactly what will make you cope with such situation.

Well I won't know because my boss does usually ignore things so even though that has happened it will be likely unintentional on my part because I know I'm very careful.

I agree with you. Just like you said, things like these are bound to happen in any business organization or workplace environment so you shouldn't attach much importance to it.
Yes, once we find ourselves under someone we should just know that we can not please that person 100 percent and he or she might insult us or even say hash words which we just have to get use to it.

There are so many challenge people are facing specially people that are working for private business organisation ,
It's not easy. Personally I've never worked for any business organisation but I had a boss before when I was learning a skill. Yes he has hurted me on several occasions

Yes there was this boss in the super market that I worked from. He was such a short tempered and very cruel guy. He could just walked in the super market abruptly and even slap an employee if he found them off guard. It's really so sad to watch being beaten up by your boss for sure

On several occasions, I have experience being hurt by my boss because he complained too much and I see it has a normal stuff at work because there's no way you wouldn't have your boss hurt you once in a while.
some bosses in some business organisations see it as a disturbance when you try to complain over everything. So you should learn how to conduct yourself in a professional manner in order not to be hurt by your boss.

some bosses in some business organisations see it as a disturbance when you try to complain over everything. So you should learn how to conduct yourself in a professional manner in order not to be hurt by your boss.

I have worked under a boss who used harsh words on the staff most times. She rarely appreciated the good work they did and it wasn't long before the staff started resigning from the organization.

I have worked under a boss who used harsh words on the staff most times. She rarely appreciated the good work they did and it wasn't long before the staff started resigning from the organization.
it is not advisable to work under such people because there is nothing you can do to please them. It is actually not surprising that most of the workers resigned.

it is not advisable to work under such people because there is nothing you can do to please them. It is actually not surprising that most of the workers resigned.
This is very true. Whenever a boss or manager is harsh towards his workers, the morale of the organization will be dampened and their performance will be low. This is definitely affect their productivity.

This is very true. Whenever a boss or manager is harsh towards his workers, the morale of the organization will be dampened and their performance will be low. This is definitely affect their productivity.
Probably, it is very important that business owners try as much as possible to relate with their workers. if you relate with your workers there are some certain things they can discuss with you which will improve your business.

Probably, it is very important that business owners try as much as possible to relate with their workers. if you relate with your workers there are some certain things they can discuss with you which will improve your business.
This is very true. Sometimes most of these workers might refuse to come forward with the good ideas and innovations that could have helped the business because their bosses are harsh and inaccessible.

Yes, this has happened to me when I used to have an offline job. My boss's reaction was quite hurtful. I just asked the name of my seniors and he acted in a very arrogant manner.

This is very true. Sometimes most of these workers might refuse to come forward with the good ideas and innovations that could have helped the business because their bosses are harsh and inaccessible.
Probably, this is one of the major reasons why it is important to be nice to your workers but there should be some boundary. If you give them the opportunity to express themselves because I can help you bring good ideas.

Yes my boss has hurt me a lot which I have nothing to say. He gives an unnecessary instructions and command which I really feel bad about that but as time goes on I started getting use to it and how he usually shout.

There are so many instances in which I do not like the way in which he has acted one way or the other but it is still human and we can be able to make mistakes occasionally.

Actually the activities of my boss has never hurt my feelings and I can testify I have the good boss ever though I always concentrate on what I am paid to do than what I am not involved.
Well, though it depends. personally no boss has every hurt my feelings and I am still praying not to experience such. I am paid for a specific task so I always try as much to get my task completed not considering any form of personal opinion that are contrary to his own.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back