What's new

Has there ever been a time where traffic disappeared on you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Like one day you have a ton of traffic coming to your site, and then the next it's a ghost town. Has anything like this happened to you? A few years ago a friend of mine had a similar problem. One day he had an influx of traffic to his site, and then out of nowhere the next few days he wasn't seeing any traffic.

It's never happened to me. But I have lost traffic, but there is usually some bump in traffic to follow for me.

i have never witness such a thing before, but if it does happen, it will arose my curiosity as to why it happened and how i can capitalize on such events for future gains

Like one day you have a ton of traffic coming to your site, and then the next it's a ghost town. Has anything like this happened to you? A few years ago a friend of mine had a similar problem. One day he had an influx of traffic to his site, and then out of nowhere the next few days he wasn't seeing any traffic.

It's never happened to me. But I have lost traffic, but there is usually some bump in traffic to follow for me.
This has happened to me before. I have always wished for everyday to be like that day that a lot of people visited my website but it is not just possible. There are days that I won't get visitors at all

There could be a time traffics will be ceased but this happens due to the nature. In order for you to have consistent traffics, you need to create more interesting contents every day.

There was a time I checked my website and I was so surprised that the traffic dropped in large numbers and that was a temporary thing . I think that it does happen to websites once a while

There could be a time traffics will be ceased but this happens due to the nature. In order for you to have consistent traffics, you need to create more interesting contents every day.
Creation of content is very Paramount if you intend to get traffic to your site, as with very good contents the alogrithm would bring more visitors to your website.

This is quite normal. Sometimes your content becomes viral and you will see a lot of traffic. The viral content never remains viral, so you will suddenly lose traffic. This has happened to me multuiple times.

I have run 3 websites before and I did not experience that. Those traffic that his site earlier recorded were not real, it was not generated traffic. I think it's when google detect that those traffic disappeared. Google detest fake traffic coming to website. They don't waste time in banning such site.

I have had server issues that caused this but usually when traffic drops due to outside reasons, it is slower and gradual. I saw my one site go from over 3,000 views a day to 200 in 2 years. It sucked because that site was the one earning me the most income.

Not my site though, cause I do not have one but my business. There are periods where lots of traffics flows in the business and i make lots of sales, but there are days where i do not even get a single customer.

It's very possible and I have experienced it on so many occasions. Bloggers do experience it anytime Google releases major updates and phase out the old ones. It's good to be updated and follow the system. It's usually frustrating when it happens but one can get used to it.

There was a time I checked my website and I was so surprised that the traffic dropped in large numbers and that was a temporary thing . I think that it does happen to websites once a while
Yes, it is not uncommon for websites to experience fluctuations in traffic from time to time. There can be various reasons behind sudden drops in traffic, such as changes in search engine algorithms, seasonal variations, technical issues, or even external factors like holidays or events.

If you are not doing enough to retain the traffic that you have on your website, there is a very good possibility that you are going to lose your traffic and this is probably as a result of not having engaging content to retain those that are visiting your website and also getting new members.

Getting huge traffic to your site one day and suddenly not getting it afterwards could happen for several reasons:

👉Changes in industry trends, new competitor launches, or shifts in user behavior can also influence website traffic.

👉Technical issues, down time, or server problems can lead to a temporary disruption in website accessibility, resulting in a sudden drop in traffic because users may be unable to access it, leading to a decrease in traffic.

Getting huge traffic to your site one day and suddenly not getting it afterwards could happen for several reasons:

👉Changes in industry trends, new competitor launches, or shifts in user behavior can also influence website traffic.

👉Technical issues, down time, or server problems can lead to a temporary disruption in website accessibility, resulting in a sudden drop in traffic because users may be unable to access it, leading to a decrease in traffic.

It gets on my nerves when it's technical issues, down time, or server problems or congestion that makes me lose traffic. Sometimes, it takes longer to fix which would leave me out of business for a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back