What's new

Has Anyone Tried Paidforarticles.com?

Nope, I have never tried that, as a matter of fact this my first time hearing the name, but by all indications it's a site that pays you for writing articles, Am I right?

Thank you for sharing, this is really new to me, I am never try to works in these website, but maybe this will become website list to make money online, SEO needs to write good article where readers like to read it.

this is my first time of hearing about such a platform and i would definitely try it out, and drop my review on this platform if it works well for me, because in time past i have not really be successful on this sort of platforms.
There are so many platforms like that and there are plenty of them on the internet. They pay people to create very good articles with high-quality. Such website is very competitive and it will take time before your article can be accepted.

It is like you don't know that there are websites that pay reasonable amount of money for high-quality articles. It is not just any kind of article but high-quality one with very experienced writer.

No, I was actually talking about this particular website. They pay $10 for 1,000 views and there are no real payment proofs for this site (Paid For Article). This is why I am being a sceptic.

No, I was actually talking about this particular website. They pay $10 for 1,000 views and there are no real payment proofs for this site (Paid For Article). This is why I am being a sceptic.
I actually do not like most of those platforms because they are not legitimate. I have ventured into a lot of them in the past but at the end of the day I wasn't able to make something reasonable. I think you should check platforms like trustpilot and others.

I actually do not like most of those platforms because they are not legitimate. I have ventured into a lot of them in the past but at the end of the day I wasn't able to make something reasonable. I think you should check platforms like trustpilot and others.

Not all the revenue-sharing platforms are scams. There were many legit ones as well. For example Infobarrel was a legit site. Other sites like Writedge was also legit.

Not all the revenue-sharing platforms are scams. There were many legit ones as well. For example Infobarrel was a legit site. Other sites like Writedge was also legit.
I know that not every platform is a scam that is why before I venture into any of them I will always make my research. some of them pay at certain point but a time will come they will stop paying.

I know that not every platform is a scam that is why before I venture into any of them I will always make my research. some of them pay at certain point but a time will come they will stop paying.

You must conduct really deep research. Researching properly about a project saved my time and money a lot! There was a hyip site that was a scam and they promoted themselves in a really convincing method. However, in the end I discovered that they were indeed a really big scam.

You must conduct really deep research. Researching properly about a project saved my time and money a lot! There was a hyip site that was a scam and they promoted themselves in a really convincing method. However, in the end I discovered that they were indeed a really big scam.
most of them always come out with new stories in order to convince people to invest in their platform. Any platform that does not offer any service and tell you to invest and make profit is a scam.

The rate look too good to be true for an Indian site considering how much indian freelancer are charging at fiverr and upwork. Those that are familiar with fiverr we know what I am saying. I surely try since they don't require one to pay money before joining. If it can be true, I will be happy.

I have not used the service before but you can definitely agree that the idea behind it is top-notch and I just hope that they are not charging exorbitant fees after payment.

The rate look too good to be true for an Indian site considering how much indian freelancer are charging at fiverr and upwork. Those that are familiar with fiverr we know what I am saying. I surely try since they don't require one to pay money before joining. If it can be true, I will be happy.
The platform may be good for you and at the same time, it may not be good for you also. You also need to be very good in what you're doing because most of them requires high-quality articles.

Nope, I have never tried that, as a matter of fact this my first time hearing the name, but by all indications it's a site that pays you for writing articles, Am I right?
Yes you are right, but there is a condition, if any visitor open your article and read the article fully, then you can get payments,and this payment depends on, how many visitors read your article, per 100 views 1$.

most of them always come out with new stories in order to convince people to invest in their platform. Any platform that does not offer any service and tell you to invest and make profit is a scam.

As far as Paid For Articles is concerned, you never actually invest money, but you will need to invest your time in this site. Losing time is equal to losing money in all the cases.

As far as Paid For Articles is concerned, you never actually invest money, but you will need to invest your time in this site. Losing time is equal to losing money in all the cases.
Any platform that doesn't require any kind of investment before making money is quite good. You're right, when you're losing time, you're equally losing money because time is money.

Yes you are right, but there is a condition, if any visitor open your article and read the article fully, then you can get payments,and this payment depends on, how many visitors read your article, per 100 views 1$.
That's interesting and hard at the same time, but does this kind of site's still exist? The amount of money you'll earn will depend on the numbers of visitors you have.

Paidforarticles is an Indian website that pays lucrative rates for articles. It is a revenue sharing platform where you will earn $1 for 100 unique views and $10 for 1,000 unique views on your articles. However, you shall only earn money when someone actually reads your article. This means that you will only get paid when people open the page for a really long time and read your content. The payment options they provide is PayTM (For Indians only), Skrill, PayPal, Google Pay, and PhonePe (For Indians only). This is an Indian website but anyone from any part of the world can join and earn. They accept a minimum of 500 word article. It might seem like a lucrative money earning opportunity. However, I have not earned much. Has anyone in here tried it?
I've never heard of it, but it does sound interesting.
Do they ask for specific articles regarding various topics/products or do they allow freelance article writing?
I'll look into the site and see what it's about.
So much of it will depend on views (long views) as you've stated for good earning potential. Thanks

I've never heard of it, but it does sound interesting.
Do they ask for specific articles regarding various topics/products or do they allow freelance article writing?
I'll look into the site and see what it's about.
So much of it will depend on views (long views) as you've stated for good earning potential. Thanks

Well, there are many red flags when it comes to PaidForArticles website. They have posted a few payment proofs but it seems like they have paid people through PayTM only, which is an indian payment system. What about other people who have requested their payments through PayPal, Skrill, etc?

That's interesting and hard at the same time, but does this kind of site's still exist? The amount of money you'll earn will depend on the numbers of visitors you have.
I am not good at article writing, so I am not working on this site. I just know some information about how this site's system works to make money. If you are interested in article writing, then once try it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back