What's new

Has Anyone Tried Paidforarticles.com?

Yes you are right, but there is a condition, if any visitor open your article and read the article fully, then you can get payments,and this payment depends on, how many visitors read your article, per 100 views 1$.

Paid For Articles is a website which is operating in india. I am not sure if it is actually legit. It might be possible that the website might have been created by some people so that they themselves could make money through advertisement revenue.

Paid For Articles is a website which is operating in india. I am not sure if it is actually legit. It might be possible that the website might have been created by some people so that they themselves could make money through advertisement revenue.
Yes sir, I know that I am also from India, but I really don't know about this site. The first time I heard of this site's name was through our forum. Honestly, I am saying most of the Indian sites are not legitimate.

Yes sir, I know that I am also from India, but I really don't know about this site. The first time I heard of this site's name was through our forum. Honestly, I am saying most of the Indian sites are not legitimate.

The very big issue with the site is that the website's so-called payment proofs indicate that they have supposedly paid people through PayTM only, which is an indian local payment processor. Do people request payments through PayTM only? I think there is something wrong with the website.

I need to start giving such platforms a trial. This is because I've been spending time on some platforms that are not paying me good money. This is why I want to take this step .

i am just hearing about the websites paid for articles for the first Time, maybe because its so far away from where I reside but I need to know the authenticity of the site before I start working on it.

i am just hearing about the websites paid for articles for the first Time, maybe because its so far away from where I reside but I need to know the authenticity of the site before I start working on it.

I would have loved writing for them. However, it looks like the website itself generate a low amount of traffic and you must rely a lot on traffic generated through social media.

It is very good that you're showing this kind of opportunity on this perform. I can assure you that I will jump on it straight away right now. I'm going to register on the platform and come back to give a feedback about how things actually work there. Thanks

One of the biggest ways in which you can be able to utilise this kind of website is by having a community in which rulers are going to continuously engage each other and grow.

One of the biggest ways in which you can be able to utilise this kind of website is by having a community in which rulers are going to continuously engage each other and grow.
I have jumped on the website right away and I have created an account with them. I'm looking forward to making a post of at least a minimum of 500 words and I am planning to make it very encouraging to see if I would get something out of it.

I never tried this before, with what you wrote about this article submission site it looks promising indeed for one to earn from it. Have you tried earning from it @Good-Person?
I have equally not try out this platform before. The payout claimed by the platform is very encouraging and it is worth working on. I will check the website to see if I can earn some bucks.

I have equally not try out this platform before. The payout claimed by the platform is very encouraging and it is worth working on. I will check the website to see if I can earn some bucks.

I have joined their site but I have not made money. I am being sceptical about the site because it seems like they have not really paid anyone. It is not a reputable site either. They have a really low score on Trust Pilot.

I have joined their site but I have not made money. I am being sceptical about the site because it seems like they have not really paid anyone. It is not a reputable site either. They have a really low score on Trust Pilot.
It is very important to carry out research on website before wasting time on them. Based on the comment made on this platform, it seems that the site is not paying and it will be a waste of time to work there. I have not seen any member post payment proof here.

It is very important to carry out research on website before wasting time on them. Based on the comment made on this platform, it seems that the site is not paying and it will be a waste of time to work there. I have not seen any member post payment proof here.

The main issue is that sometimes, many websites do not have proper reviews on the internet. I have encountered many such kind of sites before and this bamboozled me a lot.

The main issue is that sometimes, many websites do not have proper reviews on the internet. I have encountered many such kind of sites before and this bamboozled me a lot.
As a company the, first thing that you should take into cognisance is customer satisfaction. if your clients are satisfied, then your product will get to the top and you will make more money and gain a lot of traffic but if opposite is the case, you should be expecting the lesser patronage.

The offer is very attractive but I do not think that this site is legitimate based on the comment by some of the members here. To convince us further , we need payment proof to back your article up.

That's interesting and hard at the same time, but does this kind of site's still exist? The amount of money you'll earn will depend on the numbers of visitors you have.
I think there are similar such kind of platforms on the internet today that pays you when you have a lot of views and impressions on the article you write. Some of them pays reasonably well.

As a company the, first thing that you should take into cognisance is customer satisfaction. if your clients are satisfied, then your product will get to the top and you will make more money and gain a lot of traffic but if opposite is the case, you should be expecting the lesser patronage.

I guess that the main reason why many big companies like KFC and McDonald's got popular is due to the fact that they make exceptional products. In my country, there are thousands of fast food restaurants but none of them is even close to McDonald's.

I think there are similar such kind of platforms on the internet today that pays you when you have a lot of views and impressions on the article you write. Some of them pays reasonably well.
That's a good idea to earn money, but the only problem you will have is having visitors on your post, before you can have visitors The type of content you Post really matter's.

That's a good idea to earn money, but the only problem you will have is having visitors on your post, before you can have visitors The type of content you Post really matter's.

A site known as The Penny Hoarder is a great place to start if you believe that your content can generate a lots of reviews. Moreover, you can also work on different kinds of revenue-sharing sites as well.

A site known as The Penny Hoarder is a great place to start if you believe that your content can generate a lots of reviews. Moreover, you can also work on different kinds of revenue-sharing sites as well.
I have never heard of that, do you work their also? Having enough reviews that's were the problem comes, but if you are a good content writer You'll definitely have good reviews, I don't think if I can create good contents.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back