What's new

Has Anyone Tried Paidforarticles.com?

That's a good idea to earn money, but the only problem you will have is having visitors on your post, before you can have visitors The type of content you Post really matter's.
Yeah, I think with consistency you can begin to make a lot of money with those kind of platforms. How to make anything in the first few months on your presence in the platform.

Yeah, I think with consistency you can begin to make a lot of money with those kind of platforms. How to make anything in the first few months on your presence in the platform.
I have never worked on that kind of platform, sincerely speaking I'm not a good writer and for you to earn money on those kinds of platforms you must be a good writer.

I have never worked on that kind of platform, sincerely speaking I'm not a good writer and for you to earn money on those kinds of platforms you must be a good writer.
Okay, such website is only good for people who knows how to write very well. if you are not a good writer you should not bother yourself of venturing into the platforms.

Okay, such website is only good for people who knows how to write very well. if you are not a good writer you should not bother yourself of venturing into the platforms.
That's exactly my point, bizdustry is the only paid to post sites I'm currently using, we have lots of PTP site's out there but I prefer to use one, i also don't have enough time to be posting on forums.

That's exactly my point, bizdustry is the only paid to post sites I'm currently using, we have lots of PTP site's out there but I prefer to use one, i also don't have enough time to be posting on forums.
Okay, that's good. I have also been a member of this forum for a very long time and it have been one of the best out there on the internet. It was probably my first paid to post forum.

I have never heard of that, do you work their also? Having enough reviews that's were the problem comes, but if you are a good content writer You'll definitely have good reviews, I don't think if I can create good contents.

No, I have not worked in there. They accept writers from the United States and I do not live in the United States. Having said that, The Penny Hoarder is actually a well-known site.

Okay, that's good. I have also been a member of this forum for a very long time and it have been one of the best out there on the internet. It was probably my first paid to post forum.
That's same to me, bizdustry is my first paid to post platforms, I joined bizdustry just the beginning of last year and I must say it's great to be posting and get paid for it.

That's same to me, bizdustry is my first paid to post platforms, I joined bizdustry just the beginning of last year and I must say it's great to be posting and get paid for it.
Yeah, even though I have been making money online before I joined paid post forums, but I think it is one of the best ways in which you can make your first dollar online. People who have not made money online have the opportunity to make their first money.

Yeah, even though I have been making money online before I joined paid post forums, but I think it is one of the best ways in which you can make your first dollar online. People who have not made money online have the opportunity to make their first money.
That's true, if I can remember when I joined this forum for the first time, I was like how is it even possible for me to get paid for just posting contents, I don't think it's possible at the first place because that was my first time to work online.

That's true, if I can remember when I joined this forum for the first time, I was like how is it even possible for me to get paid for just posting contents, I don't think it's possible at the first place because that was my first time to work online.
Yeah, one good thing about great PTP platforms is that you will discover other opportunities to make money on the internet outside working on the platform. You will also discover other PTP platforms.

I am somebody who generally prefers writing over any kind of skill and I am happy that people are beginning to create freelance sites that are created just for writers.

Yeah, one good thing about great PTP platforms is that you will discover other opportunities to make money on the internet outside working on the platform. You will also discover other PTP platforms.
That's it, but if you won't mind my asking what's your first experience when you start working on forum's, I'll like to know,I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this.

That's it, but if you won't mind my asking what's your first experience when you start working on forum's, I'll like to know,I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this.
When I started working on forums it was quite difficult for me but this particular platform made it easier because during that time you can make a lot of money with little comment. You can make over 2.5 dollars everyday.

I'll check out the website to see whether it's worth a try. It's actually lucrative, which merely means that after producing an article for them, you will also face the obligation of sharing the post on other platforms to generate views.

Before you can earn money on those kinds of platforms you need to have a good skills, if you have a good writing skills you can earn a decent amount of money from writing articles.

I'll check out the website to see whether it's worth a try. It's actually lucrative, which merely means that after producing an article for them, you will also face the obligation of sharing the post on other platforms to generate views.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back