What's new

Has Anyone Tried Paidforarticles.com?

We appreciate you for sharing and bringing it to our noticed,the site seems to be legit,I will give it a trial to see how they coordinate everything.

Paidforarticles is an Indian website that pays lucrative rates for articles. It is a revenue sharing platform where you will earn $1 for 100 unique views and $10 for 1,000 unique views on your articles. However, you shall only earn money when someone actually reads your article. This means that you will only get paid when people open the page for a really long time and read your content. The payment options they provide is PayTM (For Indians only), Skrill, PayPal, Google Pay, and PhonePe (For Indians only). This is an Indian website but anyone from any part of the world can join and earn. They accept a minimum of 500 word article. It might seem like a lucrative money earning opportunity. However, I have not earned much. Has anyone in here tried it?

I personally haven't tried it but I have a friend who works with them + he only has good reviews on the internet on any forum, so it's probably legit, just like it and be patient. :)

I personally haven't tried it but I have a friend who works with them + he only has good reviews on the internet on any forum, so it's probably legit, just like it and be patient. :)

I do not think that it would be a right decision to call it a legit site because I have found several problems with the site. For example, they have only paid through PayTM? It is an Indian payment processor. Why have they paid only through PayTM? haven't the members requested payments through other methods as well?

This is my first time getting to know about this website, but I do not think I have time to give it a trial, also the payment methods ain't favorable to me.

This is my first time getting to know about this website, but I do not think I have time to give it a trial, also the payment methods ain't favorable to me.

They allegedly pay 10 dollars for thousand views, as far as I know. No one pays that much CPM rate, not even the highest paying site. I think we should try vocal media. Do you know what payment methods does the vocal media use to pay people?

That is so good I dont like the site either but I beleive that the site is good to earn what experience do you have with the site?well but I work with similar site so am ok with the onece am working with

Paidforarticles is an Indian website that pays lucrative rates for articles. It is a revenue sharing platform where you will earn $1 for 100 unique views and $10 for 1,000 unique views on your articles. However, you shall only earn money when someone actually reads your article. This means that you will only get paid when people open the page for a really long time and read your content. The payment options they provide is PayTM (For Indians only), Skrill, PayPal, Google Pay, and PhonePe (For Indians only). This is an Indian website but anyone from any part of the world can join and earn. They accept a minimum of 500 word article. It might seem like a lucrative money earning opportunity. However, I have not earned much. Has anyone in here tried it?
This is a good development, since the website accept people from parts of the world to join and earn money unlike other survey sites that don't accept other countries.

This is the first time I am going to hear about this website. This is a good program for everyone to inform and I wish I could participate in it. but the only downside is that I don't have a PayPal account to receive earnings from the website.

They do not need to put that regulation of making sure my content get views before I receive payment, because I already took time to give at least five hundred words and such limitation is not going to be tolerated anymore.

The sites sound very good but you will to be very patient before you could earn something worthwhile on this forum. You will have to make post before receiving payments in a long time.

Have you checked it's reviews and it's social media presence?. I think it would be a good money making site but one needs to do enough research to make sure not to waste time on the website. The is my first time hearing of it. Thanks for the info.

I have not try out the website but it will be very good if the poster could give us update on the website. We need to know more about their products and services as well as their payment system.

I have not try out the website but it will be very good if the poster could give us update on the website. We need to know more about their products and services as well as their payment system.
For me I think that the website is not legit there is one nagetive reveiw I read about them yesterday in a forum that site is doubtful,but I beleive that they discharge some legit duties in the pass if anyone know about the website status let him update us on the current situation

For me I think that the website is not legit there is one nagetive reveiw I read about them yesterday in a forum that site is doubtful,but I beleive that they discharge some legit duties in the pass if anyone know about the website status let him update us on the current situation
Thanks for checking out the reviews. Atleast we have gotten a negative review. The positive reviews about the site could be a paid reviews , because it is what we see every time on the Internet.

I haven't yet. I think they are offering writing services and not the other way around. I'm looking forward offering writing services as well.

The website may be a legitimate website. But I don't really believe in Indian websites. I have tried many Indian websites but have never been paid. The last one was a capture triggered by the website after reaching the minimum withdrawal requested, but before making the withdrawal, I had to direct 15 users to this website.

From all you mentioned above I feel it would be a really competitive site and earning might be slow due to this, as there would be many content writers on the platform and it would take sometime before someone can leave locate your content read through it carefully and give you the review you need to earn.

I have not worked on so many article writing side for a very long time. I prefer to work on the paid to post forums . These forums pays better and it is a very easy job to get online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back