What's new

Has anyone stolen an idea of yours that wasn't copyrighted or claimed?

If you have a business idea which you claim is your own, it's better to work on it immediately and make it to become a physical something, it's the only way you can guarantee that the idea wouldn't be stolen. If it's something that you have only in your head, another person can come up with it.

Yes, this is what I suggested in one of my other posts. You could write down an idea and create a digital signature in order to protect the idea in the first place. Moreover, I also think that a person should not even discuss ideas in the first place. No one can steal mind from your mind.

This is one thing I worry about when I reveal ideas to people. I am very cautious about who I share ideas with, as people have stolen some of my ideas in the past. So I don't take any chances anymore.

So with that being said, keep your ideas safe from prying eyes.
Don't share your business ideas with anyone else. It doesn't matter if the person is your bestie, you can become enemies tomorrow and he will use your business idea for his own gain. Your friend may discuss the same idea with another of his friend and it's no longer going to be a secret.

Don't share your business ideas with anyone else. It doesn't matter if the person is your bestie, you can become enemies tomorrow and he will use your business idea for his own gain. Your friend may discuss the same idea with another of his friend and it's no longer going to be a secret.

There is little or no point trying to discuss your business plans with anyone. What are you trying to achieve with such discussion? To me, unless you are wealthy and can start the business as soon as possible, there is no point sharing your ideas with anyone at all till they come to pass.

Yes, this is what I suggested in one of my other posts. You could write down an idea and create a digital signature in order to protect the idea in the first place. Moreover, I also think that a person should not even discuss ideas in the first place. No one can steal mind from your mind.

The best thing that you can actually be able to do for yourself in this kind of situation is to try as much as possible to start the business in any little way that you can be able to start it and probably have it registered. Make it something that is official so that it is going to be very difficult for someone to steal that business idea because you have already owned it.

There is little or no point trying to discuss your business plans with anyone. What are you trying to achieve with such discussion? To me, unless you are wealthy and can start the business as soon as possible, there is no point sharing your ideas with anyone at all till they come to pass.

If I'm going to share any part of my business ideas to any of the friends, I will not share all the secrets in the business. If you let out all of your business secret, the business is going to be easy for another person to reproduce it with little or no difference.

The problem with some people is that they always want to brag about whatever they are doing. This is something that usually ends up biting them back in a way that they don't expect it. The person that they have bragged to about their business plan will end up stealing the business plan and using it for their own benefit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back