What's new

Has anyone stolen an idea of yours that wasn't copyrighted or claimed?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This is one thing I worry about when I reveal ideas to people. I am very cautious about who I share ideas with, as people have stolen some of my ideas in the past. So I don't take any chances anymore.

So with that being said, keep your ideas safe from prying eyes.

Whenever it comes to ideas that I have for any project I am working on, I will always keep my ideas to either myself or the group I am working on the project with.

I remember way back when I first started creating and building up forums, I had the whole idea of my forum stolen and taken and then was accused of stealing the ideas I was using. It wasn't a very nice experience for me being I had worked hard on the ideas I had and the name I had as well to just have it all directly copied and then get accused of stealing the ideas myself.

I definitely have to agree, always keep your ideas safe until you push them out to the public to avoid the risk of them having your ideas stolen.

I have tried to tell my friends in details how I am going to spend the money given to us for business. I shared my ideas with him since he told his own. He just picked up my own when he saw it was brilliant idea. He said, I would like to use your idea". I was shocked

I once stopped writing in a newspaper because a certain in-house writer was stealing my ideas and writing articles. The newspaper was rejecting my articles because the editor believed I copied ideas.

I've always tried as much as possible to keep anything that is an idea of my own which I have not laid an official claim to tight-lipped and hidden from any kind of access to any human being because there is always a possibility of someone betraying you and selling your idea to the highest bidder.

I once started a business in my school days, I was surprised that the same people who complained about the business started the exact business next term, I was shocked.

There is no need announcing your ideas to the whole world when you are planning on building a project or starting a project. What this means is that you are going to be careful with how you discuss key ideas that can change the world.

I have not had an experience where my idea was stolen by a friend or someone closer to me, but it doesn't mean that such don't happen to others in the business world.

This is one thing I worry about when I reveal ideas to people. I am very cautious about who I share ideas with, as people have stolen some of my ideas in the past. So I don't take any chances anymore.

So with that being said, keep your ideas safe from prying eyes.
Many people has had their business duplicated because they shared with people who they think they trust. It is very responsible of you to know people who you discuss your business plans with...

There is no need announcing your ideas to the whole world when you are planning on building a project or starting a project. What this means is that you are going to be careful with how you discuss key ideas that can change the world.

I have not had an experience where my idea was stolen by a friend or someone closer to me, but it doesn't mean that such don't happen to others in the business world.

I consider some people to be loud mouth when it comes to how they talk too much especially when it's about a business idea they have not really executed to have a claim to it. Once they begin to talk like that, they don't know they are selling their information to the public for free and anyone with the capital to invest into that business idea is going to make it their own and there is nothing you can do about it.

I consider some people to be loud mouth when it comes to how they talk too much especially when it's about a business idea they have not really executed to have a claim to it. Once they begin to talk like that, they don't know they are selling their information to the public for free and anyone with the capital to invest into that business idea is going to make it their own and there is nothing you can do about it.

I do not think that it would be really wise for a person to speak highly about a business idea or a strategy they themselves have not tried. This is also one of the main reasons why certain business ideas might be hyped too much. They may actually be not the person's actual idea or their own idea. They may have copied the idea from someone else.

This is true. Some people can't keep a secret to themselves and it is where they always get it all wrong. There are some information that you don't need people to know till you begin to execute it. This is the point some of these people miss and they end up getting cheated by the people involved in a deal.

This is true. Some people can't keep a secret to themselves and it is where they always get it all wrong. There are some information that you don't need people to know till you begin to execute it. This is the point some of these people miss and they end up getting cheated by the people involved in a deal.

It is the reason why when they start complaining that someone have stolen their business idea, I will not even have anything to say to them because they are the architect of their own problem. This is as a result of not being able to keep their own secret until that they have been able to take advantage of it and started in a way it is going to be recognised as their own.

It is the reason why when they start complaining that someone have stolen their business idea, I will not even have anything to say to them because they are the architect of their own problem. This is as a result of not being able to keep their own secret until that they have been able to take advantage of it and started in a way it is going to be recognised as their own.

There have been many cases of people stealing business ideas. People usually sell ideas in many forms. For example, a businessman may have many innovative ideas about how money could be made in the stock market. he may sell the idea in the form of an e-book. Under such circumstances, the other person could steal the ideas as the ideas are protected in the form of a book that might be protected by copyrights.

There have been many cases of people stealing business ideas. People usually sell ideas in many forms. For example, a businessman may have many innovative ideas about how money could be made in the stock market. he may sell the idea in the form of an e-book. Under such circumstances, the other person could steal the ideas as the ideas are protected in the form of a book that might be protected by copyrights.

I have realized that there are times where even selling an idea won't work well for the person buying especially when they don't have the skills to implement such ideas. It is not all business ideas that is easily implemented and that is something that anyone planning on buying or stealing a business idea should understand.

If you ever sold your own business ideas, there's nothing like talking about it being stolen. If I ever have a very good business idea that I'm very sure would be very lucrative, there's nothing that's ever going to make me sell it. I will do everything within my power to find the funds needed to execute it.

I have actually talked to people about business ideas and most times they make use of the ideas given. I would not say that they stole the business ideas from me. It would have been wrong if they know that it is business I am about to start and they hijacked it..

If you ever sold your own business ideas, there's nothing like talking about it being stolen. If I ever have a very good business idea that I'm very sure would be very lucrative, there's nothing that's ever going to make me sell it. I will do everything within my power to find the funds needed to execute it.

Unfortunately, there is no way to actually protect the copyrights of your ideas. This is because "ideas" are not a physical entity. This is why people have much easy ways to steal the ideas. However, if you write down the ideas and place a copyright label, then I do not think that anyone would be able to steal them.

I won't have a business idea and leave it not to be copyrighted or claimed if there was a way of doing it and I'm aware of it. If I failed to do it, it's a serious carelessness on my part and I should pay the price when another person makes it his own. If you make something, claim it, and it won't be stolen.

Unfortunately, there is no way to actually protect the copyrights of your ideas. This is because "ideas" are not a physical entity. This is why people have much easy ways to steal the ideas. However, if you write down the ideas and place a copyright label, then I do not think that anyone would be able to steal them.

If you have a business idea which you claim is your own, it's better to work on it immediately and make it to become a physical something, it's the only way you can guarantee that the idea wouldn't be stolen. If it's something that you have only in your head, another person can come up with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back