What's new

Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

one problem I have with such website is that they are not sustainable on the long run. I have come across such a website recently but at the end of everything they were telling me to invest before I can withdraw.
This is a big problem with a lot of the GPT sites that's for sure. Couldn't agree more honestly you make a great point. I cant stand when they put up pay walls for their users!

one problem I have with such website is that they are not sustainable on the long run. I have come across such a website recently but at the end of everything they were telling me to invest before I can withdraw.
Yes, that happens a lot. There are so many sites claiming to pay people to Like, Comment, Retweet, or engage with others on social media sites.. but then all you have to do is check their Reviews and you will read comments like, "Don't waste your time" or "They never paid me."
That's because they now have bots to do this type of thing, for free. Twitter uses them, and I'm sure Instagram does as well.

Yes, that happens a lot. There are so many sites claiming to pay people to Like, Comment, Retweet, or engage with others on social media sites.. but then all you have to do is check their Reviews and you will read comments like, "Don't waste your time" or "They never paid me."
That's because they now have bots to do this type of thing, for free. Twitter uses them, and I'm sure Instagram does as well.
Probably, Instagram also have bots. Many of them give fake follows. Since these kind of things can be done with bots, I don't think any platform would pay you to perform such tasks. It's important to make research before signing up on any website.

Please am new to this forum I want to know how side gig works mostly now that am looking for addditional ways to earn.

I know of fiverr where we offer skills as gig and get hired for it but i dont know if side gig works that way as well

i have heard about the platform, and i tried working with it for some days, but i just did not understand how it works, and i have been trying to do various research on how it works, if you have a place where i can watch there tutorials on how it works, i would really appreciate

Sidegig, seems like is a Nigerian platform, but what exactly can you do to earn money there, as funny it might even sounds, I don't want to earn money in naira 😂 the way the dollar is rising if you earn money in naira your networth will be depreciating daily 😁

i have heard about the platform, and i tried working with it for some days, but i just did not understand how it works, and i have been trying to do various research on how it works, if you have a place where i can watch there tutorials on how it works, i would really appreciate
one of the best places you can get concise explanation of how a particular platform works is YouTube. I have actually come to understand so many platforms because of YouTube. You can also use some forums to ask some people because there are a lot of experienced people there.

Sidegig is a loveable site which pays you just to like and follow people on instagram and Twitter, they pay to like pictures and they pay for each pictures you like and each people you follow, you can register using the link down here,

It is a website which has been designed for people from Nigeria. It seems like a great site to me. i think that I would need to contact them and ask if they accept members from other countries or not.

It is a website which has been designed for people from Nigeria. It seems like a great site to me. i think that I would need to contact them and ask if they accept members from other countries or not.
Have you worked on the platform before or have you seen anyone that worked on the platform and made money with it?. If so what is the maximum amount of money you can make a day?.

I have not heard of sidegig.ng before, and can you tell us how you make money there, and your proof of payment so that we don't go there and waste our time and energy?.

You certified this site legit, but you don't mention what exactly we need to do to make payment, is it ptc site are any kind of forum, if we don't know proper information then how to join this site.

I've come across this platform on different forums and some people claimed that they have made withdrawals from the website but I have not try to lay my hands on it and I do not know how exactly it works. Hopefully, very soon I'm going to try it.

I have never heard of this platform, but I'm really doubting them. This is because there are not any payment proofs any where for this platform and we've got to be careful.

I have been working on the site for a periods of time , though they have been functional but i have not been able to make money from the site and currently they have dissapear.

Well, your review about the site is not details enough. And I don't know what the site is offering untill I read some of the comments. What I know is the website is a freelancing plartform so their pay will not be encouraging. The task you'll be given sometimes are tasks that you cannot perform and the money for each task is not high.

Well, your review about the site is not details enough. And I don't know what the site is offering untill I read some of the comments. What I know is the website is a freelancing plartform so their pay will not be encouraging. The task you'll be given sometimes are tasks that you cannot perform and the money for each task is not high.
It is definitely going to be a legitimate website because I have read reviews that are positive on so many forums on the platform. I have not actually tried that myself so I'm not going to give an advice on it for now.

This particular website has been approved as a legit platform by bizdustry. following the track record of this forum and for them to approve sidegig as a legitimate website, it is quite convincing .

I've not heard of sidegig before, if they actually pay I think I should give it a try since the tasks are ones which I can easily perform. But the pay seems so low , I hope it won't require a great deal of time and data for the task such as viewing video to be paid though.

They’ll are just company that help people build followers on social media and they are using you as their worker.
You will need a new instagram and Twitter account to follow someone people or like the pics and they will pay you for that.
The mode of operation of this website is very similar to that of the Picoworkers. it is simply a micro job task website that would pay you for following, liking and subscribing to social media account.

They’ll are just company that help people build followers on social media and they are using you as their worker.
You will need a new instagram and Twitter account to follow someone people or like the pics and they will pay you for that.
I have done something like this before at picoworkers. It is not difficult tasks per see but the time one spend on it is much. Sometimes they can even ask you to watch video to earned money. Not bad anyway. Once it is legit, we are free to go!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back