What's new

Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

It's not that familiar for me so I'm not sure if the platform is legit. What are the gigs that they offer? Do they pay promptly?

I have heard about the sidegig.ng and from words on the street I have gathered I believe it is quite a legit and reliable platform for those who are looking for more ways to earn extra Money online.

I'm not not doubting the legitimacy ofthis site but I am after is that most of the Nigerian GPT sites doesn't work perfectly. Most of them still needs to be I worked on properly.

The domain name of this website suggest that it is a GPT sites that is based in Nigeria. Most of the GPT sites that I have encountered in Nigeria are not legitimate and they require you to pay money before working on them.

Most of the Nigerian GPT sites will require you to make certain amount of payment before you could work freely on the site. I guess the one you are sharing isn't like that.

I have never ever been able to join his platform at all and also have not seen any payement proof from them and that is a major reason why I'm not having any plans for joining their platform to make some money there.

I have heard about this GPT sites but i have not worked on it because I believed that most of the Nigerian GPT sites will ask you for money before you can work on them.

Thank you very much for sharing this opportunity and the website looks like one that is matured. I would have just like to know what are the ways in which somebody can make money and how to get the best out of it.

This is the best Nigerian site that one could work on make something that reason for yourself on the internet because it has to be very promising and one of the best platform right now.

For someone like me I dont think that I heard anything about the website before,because from what I know there are alot of website like this but I dont even know how this particular one work so for me I think that I cant even continue to work here because I dont really like the site I made series of research about it but its dosnt work for me so I never work there before.

I haven't heard of it, what do you do to get paid? What payment method do they use? If it is a good site I can try it out and see how things go. Please explain. Further about the site so that I can get to understand.

I have heard of this type of platform but I have not worked on it because I believe that you will required to pay certain amount of money before you could work on it and it is not aware of the GPT sites that are legitimate.

I don't know about it and there has not been any massive promotion about them. It seems as though they have not been able to establish a good reputation for themselves all this while.

This is a Nigerian best micro job task and I have not seen too many positive reviews about this website lately. This is basically because I heard that you would need to pay certain amount of money before you go to get access to carrying out some micro task job.

From all the comments that I am reading here it is obvious that nobody has been able to make a dollar or anything from this particular website. This is enough for me to know that they are not reliable.

I have been a members of this platform but I stopped working on the platform when I noticed that the activities there isn't conforming with my satisfaction.

I haven't used it or know anyone who has but based on what I just found about it, it seems like it is another one of those sites that is simular to Fiverr and you can see people are earning on the platform when you make an account.

I haven't used it or know anyone who has but based on what I just found about it, it seems like it is another one of those sites that is simular to Fiverr and you can see people are earning on the platform when you make an account.
There is no way which you can compare that website with fiver because its not the same but I think that the website is legit they are offering legit services not doubt.

As for the website one of my freinds is making use of the site and he said his experience with the above website is good but I never make use of the website befor

As for me I cannot advocate for any Nigerian based site. I have been in a similar site and from what I experienced in there don't even dare to try that thing.
I think majority of those sites are scams. I therefore not recommend it to anyone from my point of experience.

That sounds awesome
I’d have no problem liking and retweeting people’s stuff esp on Twitter. I do that anyway.
Thanks for the info my friend
one problem I have with such website is that they are not sustainable on the long run. I have come across such a website recently but at the end of everything they were telling me to invest before I can withdraw.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back