What's new

Has anyone ever heard of sidegig.ng

I'm currently working on side gig. I heard it's legit but i've not yet withdraw from it so i've not confirmed it yet. My only problem is that it a really slow means of earning.

Yes I have heard about it even though I don't know how it works,nor the necessary things required,you can share with us how does it really works.

Yes I have heard about it even though I don't know how it works,nor the necessary things required,you can share with us how does it really works.
It's a Nigerian based site that pays you two to three naira for carrying various tasks on social media which includes liking and commenting on various post and sometimes follow their accounts.

Hmmm, you didn't have a explain what they do on the site, how they operate, how to withdraw, what they pay and everything that has to do with it. Please share how this to know if it's legit or not so we would waste time and data

When ever I see an earning site that is not using the . com domain extension, I start to suspect them because it's obvious they cannot afford it .

Sidegig is one of the online sites where you can make money for yourself although it might not be the best in-term of making money but it has shown that it’s one of the best and it’s definitely not among the site that aren’t legit.I am personally a member on the site and I’ve withdraw up to 3 times
I have been working on sidegigfor over three years or more and i have enjoyed every bit if it, though it takes a very long time before you can reavh the minimum pay out but i normally uses my earnings on airtime.

Sidegig.ng is a Nigerian platform that allows you to earn online by performing some minor jobs on Instagram like commenting on posts,
This site will have been one of the best place to work with but there is something am observing here as of the last time I visit the site, they demand that I made some payment before I can start using the site and that is not my type of program

What exactly do you do there to earn? Is it paid to click, paid to watch, paid to post/write, paid for pics, etc. Thanks for any further info. Glad you cashed out 3X
👍
Sidegig.ng are company that helps you build followers in social media , they get paid and they also pay you for following and liking their client post , though the earning is so small, but i am using the money to buy airtime.

I wish I had gotten this information earlier. Though I had heard of this site through an online advert before, I thought they were just wannabes that wanted to be relevant.
Now that you said you've earned from them, I'll take it more seriously.

I've heard of sidegig.ng. As a matter of fact i am currently working on that site. Although i haven't withdrawn yet, i know it's definitely legit because i know someone who has withdrawn more than once there.

I have joined similar sites . As the name suggests, the site is on Nigeria. The one I joined mandated me to pay some money for upgrade and I stopped working there since then. Do you need to pay on this one too?

Sidegig hmm that does not sound bad, I like the tweeting part of it, I would like to give it a try, hope I won't be disappointed
The fact is that, such a platform can never be reliable at all, because even from the country where the owner of the platform comes from, there is no so much free money there, not to talk of being able to pay you don't even make an attempt.

It's a Nigerian based sites and it may end up in scam. I said this because I fell on one and I lost lots of money. We were told to pay for taxes before we could make withdrawals and that was the end of the site.

I have never heard of sidegig. It seems like a very profitable site if one gets into it. Although, one needs to be careful of scam websites as these are prevalent nowadays. Thanks for the info.

I just kept reading about this sites everywhere but the Explanation given by the thread starter isn't satisfactory. I am looking for more convincing medium.
The same is applicable to me here. One will be able to understand he sidegig.ng better if the poster is willing to convince us a little further on how the site operates and the amount one could earn in a day.

I think that the website is a microjob sites that has to do with doing or executing the social media task. The poster didn't give us the full information on the sites payment.

I think that the website is a microjob sites that has to do with doing or executing the social media task. The poster didn't give us the full information on the sites payment.
I don't like working on sites like this. You will be required to pay certain amount of money before you will get the jobs there. I will never work with such sites. It's a big waste of the time.

It is a micro job sites that needs people that will work for them, however, it is basically the sites that will require you to pay certain amount of money before you have access to jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back