What's new

Has anyone been paid to upload before

I have not been paid to upload a any file on the internet before that is why I keep wondering if anyone has been paid .
Thanks in advance for sharing ideas
Upload in what sense to me I think if it's an upload to know if you perform there task like some other site do is when you screenshot and upload that's when they pay

Same for me.
I haven't been on any paid to upload program before.
But I know few persons who have been earning through such sites.
I have not been paid to upload a any file on the internet before that is why I keep wondering if anyone has been paid .

I've never been paid for uploading pictures or any media online. I still look forward to getting a platform like that. I need to be sure its real. Although, I've tried a lots of platform for that, but it doesn't work. I need a legit platform for that.
There are many paid for upload sites online.but the only problem is that most of those sites are scam.ive tried many sites but they are not working for me.

Snapping pictures isn't one of my greatest strengths, so I try as much as I can to stay away from any online work that asks for me to snap and upload.

I have not been paid to upload and that's because I am yet to come across such websites, even if I have, they may not allow Africans to partake. You can share some websites if there are any, we can always give a try.
I have heard about paid to upload sites from people before but i have not been able to work on one before, and since i started making money online , I have not come across any paid to upload websites.

I have never been paid to upload before.
I am not even on those sites.
On paid to upload sites, you could make uploads of pictures, music, videos and get paid whenever a viewer views your post.

I only read about get paid to upload as one of the ways to make money online but I have never seen anyone actually making money with it. You can choose you too if you are really serious about making money from get paid to upload.

Yes, there are sites that pay people to upload receipt gotten from betting companies and platform just so others can be motivated to join. Although, most of the uprising paid to upload sites are not legitimate.

Same here. Though mine is due to the reason that the amount they usually pay is so small - I don't think I'll like that stress for so little income at the end of the day.

There are some specific platforms or website which are involved in ti such business of payment for the upload of files even though not all kind of files but based on their requirements. Not all platforms do such.

There are websites that pays one for uploading a particular thing once the viewers reach a specific number, the usually get there pay that is why some people also create what app tv.

As far as I am concerned I have never found out an upload to pay website. What I have been seeing online is only tasks that requires you to upload a certain image in the platform and may be share that on social media as an ad for a pay.
Or you just search for photos or image selling apps or websites on Google.I think this helps

I have never made money by uploading files, but I have made some money by uploading content on a few revenue-generating sites and I know that it is quite different from traditional get paid to upload sites.

I have never made money by uploading files, but I have made some money by uploading content on a few revenue-generating sites and I know that it is quite different from traditional get paid to upload sites.
Most of the paid to upload websites i have come across actually needs you to drive traffic so that people can download your files in order to make money. I wasn't really interested in the whole thing because it looks so fake to me

You can not just randomly post something and expects to be paid, you have to search for a forum which actually pays for carrying out that particular task of posting files as you have asked.

As far as I am concerned I have never found out an upload to pay website. What I have been seeing online is only tasks that requires you to upload a certain image in the platform and may be share that on social media as an ad for a pay.
Or you just search for photos or image selling apps or websites on Google.I think this helps
the platform I came across some time ago required you to upload a file and when a lot of people downloads it you will make money. The thing is that you have to promote it to different social media platforms before people can be able to see it. I practically saw that as a waste of time because many people will not agree to download a random file.

Paid to upload there are several platforms available, like dailymotion YouTube, youtube one of the best platform to make money, just create a video and upload, they are introduced a feature shorts videos, its similar like tik tak and reals, where required only create 30 sec or 1 min video and upload, if you reach their criteria, then you don't need find any earning platforms in online.

Actually paid to upload differs either on the social media platforms or on forums. I was once paid to make an upload on the social media though I was not paid much because it was not more of a contract.

Although i have heard of sites that pays someone to upload pictures, videos, goods they have used, receipts of things they bought, and many more, i have never been paid to upload because i don't work on such sites.

I have come across similar thread on the same topic on this platform and I will continue to stress emphatically that most of the paid to upload website are not reliable. I have been scammed by one before.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back