What's new

Has anyone been paid to upload before

conaljom

I have not been paid to upload a any file on the internet before that is why I keep wondering if anyone has been paid .
Thanks in advance for sharing ideas

I’m curious to get a feedback, sometimes I wonder if you will profit at the end. Because you may spend so much data to upload an attractive content.

I have not been paid to upload a any file on the internet before that is why I keep wondering if anyone has been paid .

sites that pay you for upload actually you have to upload a file and it has to be posted on the internet or given to friends and downloaded by others. depending on how many downloads you will have, you will be paid. gen per 1000 downloads = $ 10.

Uploading can be done through a website but I don't know if it's possible to up load directly from internet.wellwe learn everyday.

I've never been paid for uploading pictures or any media online. I still look forward to getting a platform like that. I need to be sure its real. Although, I've tried a lots of platform for that, but it doesn't work. I need a legit platform for that.

I have not been paid to upload and that's because I am yet to come across such websites, even if I have, they may not allow Africans to partake. You can share some websites if there are any, we can always give a try.

I am also looking for such sites, where I can be paid to upload.

Sincerely, I have not come across such a site before, even though I have heard that such sites exist.

Have not be paid by uploading before and there is a site that paid with uploading I would appreciate if anyone can let me know because I don't know. Maybe through research on Google we can get to know.

there was a site that did something like that but I only know what it was called!
You were uploading a link and you were to receive feedback from other users of that site

No not really I personally thinks that's not easy and simple that must have proper rules and guidelines to follow to get paid for uploading things and stuff on the internet.

Do you mean those websites that pays you for upload that has different country tier rates? Well after you uploaded a file you need to share the link and each views or downloads is what will give earnings. However im using picture punches before that website used to be great all you actually need to do is upload.

Yes I've been paid for uploading pictures and videos on my whatsapp and I am still currently receiving payment through Easyblurb. They give you pictures and videos containing adverts of various kinds to post and your status then after 23 hours, you screenshot and submit the job and after some mins your job gets approved and you get paid.

Yes meta cafe has been paying me to upload videos,it very legit
MetaCafe is a website that allows you to earn money for your videos on a per-views basis.

Unlike YouTube, where you’ll make an average of $1 per 1000 views (reports on this vary,) on MetaCafe you can make $5 per 1000!

Since MetaCafe doesn’t have as large of a site as YouTube does, they’ll actually put new videos on the front page, news-feed style. This is a great way to score some views

Yeah I am sure there are site that pays to upload. It could be, paid to upload a file on their site, videos, pictures and many more. One thing to note about get paid to upload is that these set of freelance job comes by once in a while, as the demands on the job is high and it certainly, looks like everyone could perform the task of upload.

To lessen your frustrations and disappointment from not being paid to upload, you can diversify into other things and services, such as graphic design, writing and survey.

Yes there is. I have read sever reviews about the site dlupload and they really are paying $4 per 1000 downloads. But the minimum withdrawal you can request is $5. So you need to download atleast 5000 files for you to make some money. But the good thing is, it is legit and safe.

I am working on a new application called Premise. It asks you to do various task which include uploading of pictures of weather, places and buildings and also taking of survey. The minimum cash out is 8$.

If you’re also here for the comments, lol, like this post. Looking for such sites. Be it pictures upload, or reviews. Maybe surveys too, just mention them right here in the comments section. Let me go register immediately. Adding the site to bizdustry to make an extra buck won’t be a bad idea you know?

Paying to upload on the internet depends on the website you are using at the moment. For example, Swagbucks and some other gpt site pays there members after uploading some content on their website. You just need to màke more research to ascertain the ones that pay in your area.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back