What's new

Has anyone been paid to upload before

Concerning has anyone been paid to upload . Well I have not been paid to upload before but I believe it is dependent on the type of earning site, your task might be to post a picture or video to earn at that particular moment just as we are been payed to post on bizdustry. I don't know any site for now that offers to pay for uploading

I would really want to get the names of the site you can be paid to upload videos. My subscription always expire without exhausting it i think i can use it to turn up

It depends on how you define the upload,sites like Picoworker,micro worker or rapid worker give you task that requires uploading documents.

Personally, i have never paid to upload directly. But i have paid for storage space on Google drive and Dropbox. It is almost the same thing. Although i understand, paying to upload sometime comprise of image and video content handling mostly.

Been paid to upload is a very difficult fit to find this days all they do now is promise or make promises of making so bogus payment, then just immediately you complete the task boom! You will find it difficult to cash out. They have always been like that.

I have not been paid to upload a any file on the internet before that is why I keep wondering if anyone has been paid .
Thanks in advance for sharing ideas
Yes! I do that's on an app to earn nano, you do task take shots and upload it to receive rewards.
I learnt there are many of such site too offering even better deal, I wish to know some of them.

Even I have never been paid to upload stuff online. Such kind of websites require you to upload hundreds of files in order to earn you some money and please remember that you will only get paid if someone downloads your files, so I am not sure if it is the quickest way to make income online.

I have not been paid to upload a any file on the internet before that is why I keep wondering if anyone has been paid .
That's because you didn't join a site that pays to upload or download as there are sites that pays to upload, I am into one which is picowoker, picowoker pays you to upload files, download files or articles.

That's because you didn't join a site that pays to upload or download as there are sites that pays to upload, I am into one which is picowoker, picowoker pays you to upload files, download files or articles.
They are not that reliable as one gets to do more work than what is being paid and I see it as a waste of time. It is not easy trying to earn there.

They are not that reliable as one gets to do more work than what is being paid and I see it as a waste of time. It is not easy trying to earn there.
I agree with you, but when it comes to making money there is no easy way just smart ways. A lot of people complain about the site but some people are still making their money from the site.

I have heard about this kind of sites before, but the truth is that, you are not paid for uploading, but you are paid when someone download your uploaded files in such platforms. It maybe something like 1000 download for $1 as the case may be.

I agree with you, but when it comes to making money there is no easy way just smart ways. A lot of people complain about the site but some people are still making their money from the site.
That is true, but most times, I just wished that they had more tasks than they currently have at the moment. It is not easy working there.

That is true, but most times, I just wished that they had more tasks than they currently have at the moment. It is not easy working there.
I think they have enough, the only issue is the high paying tasks are not available to people in Nigeria and it can be frustrating.

I have heard about this kind of sites before, but the truth is that, you are not paid for uploading, but you are paid when someone download your uploaded files in such platforms. It maybe something like 1000 download for $1 as the case may be.
Those are terrible odds. No, you need a site that pays you upfront for your pics, and then they can do whatever the heck they want with them, right after you hand over the rights/ownership.

I think they have enough, the only issue is the high paying tasks are not available to people in Nigeria and it can be frustrating.
That is the main problem and I prefer to work on better paying websites like bizdustry than to spend time looking for tasks there.

I too have heard about the get paid to upload sites before but to be honest the only one that I have seen the earning is low and is not worth the work at all.

I have been seeing different types of paid to sites but I just prefer to stick with paid to post sites as I am familiar with that, the task is not too time consuming and it's legit!

There are lots of websites that pay members to upload files. However, not all of them all are legit or well paying. But quite a few are not doing badly. I have not used any though

I have a websites back then that pays you to upload pictures and video content on the internet and their minimum cash out is $10, I decided to leave the site because I couldn't make $5 in three month.

Paid to upload website are not really profitable to me. I have ventured into one before but I couldn't make any reasonable amount of money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back