What's new

Has anyone been paid to upload before

Okay, that's good i just learn something. How much can one gain doing the work perfectly for a month?.

Current has paid me a few times by PayPal.You install apps run them for a minute or over 40 minutes and earn points.Current also pays for watching vids and listening to music.It is a legit cool site that I am addicted to.It is also paid to charge tablet phone.Current rocks but you don't get rich quick.

Appen pays client to upload short videos and images. I've had a couple of work done for them. They pay via PayPal so you must have a verified PayPal account to join. Asides uploading of videos and images, they also have space for translators and transcribers too.

I have not been paid to upload a any file on the internet before that is why I keep wondering if anyone has been paid .
Thanks in advance for sharing ideas
There are people that I have read the post on how they made money and get paid with paid to upload. But I have also tried it and I have not earned much from the program

have heard a friend telling me how he got paid of 30$ per video he viewed but the badnews is that the collapse

Some time the seller or the buyer might be scam so I really think it needs more triust as human can't be trusted

I never embark on earning from paid to upload sites cos they aren't reliable. I never seen that one which is rewarding to me, when I see I'll know.

I haven't try such site because it's advisable to always research about any site that you want to join or is recommended to you by someone.

I've never been paid for uploading pictures or any media online. I still look forward to getting a platform like that. I need to be sure its real. Although, I've tried a lots of platform for that, but it doesn't work. I need a legit platform for that.

Current has paid me a few times by PayPal.You install apps
run them for a minute or over 40 minutes and earn
points.Current also pays for watching vids and listening to
music.It is a legit cool site that I am addicted to.It is also paid
to charge tablet phone.Current rocks but you don't get rich
quick.

I have never been paid to upload a website I believe to be pay to upload depend on the kind of website you want to upload so to be paid.

No certainly not truly I directly believes that is difficult as well as easy that should have actually appropriate regulations as well as standards to comply with to obtain spent for submitting points as well as things on the web.

I never taking my time well to visit those kind of sites. I see them like scam sites that's why I don't waste my time around them to get onboard.

I don't know if they really pay for uploading photos but I think they pay for the traffic your uploads can actually generate to the site.
Facebook and Instagram is a very good example of it.
You get paid for the engagement you get on you post

The paid to upload site that I know is YouTube. You would earn money for views on your uploaded video. It seems you would get $1 for 1000 views. The YouTube is a huge of paid to upload site but the earnings as reduced. Unlike what it used to be. I uploaded a video on my channel and I haven't earn a dime.

Paying to upload site is very scarce , but since I heard of bizdustry am sure it's really going to pay and am here to give it a try

I haven't been paid to upload anything online before. I haven't been lucky to come across such sites. Please if you have, kindly put me through.

Well I think the uploading depends on the kind of site you are operating or the kind of post you are uploading at a moment but under normalcy I dont think you will be paid for such services at a regular site.

Personally I do not involve those site that ask one to upload a file or watch a video I do not involve in such because I feel I might run at loss after calculating how much I would have spent for data

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back