What's new

Has a scammer ever gotten into your account? Locked you out?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where a scammer was able to get access to your account? Did they somehow lock it? No scammers have gotten access to my stuff, but I was close to getting scammed in the past. How did you overcome a scammer like that?

One time a family member was in a different country and they got their bank card out to pay for something and somehow the person behind them did a copy of it or something and could take their money out. Luckily the bank helped to get it sorted.

Once, my Twitter account was hacked. However, one of my Facebook friends notified me immediately via Facebook Message (because she was receiving money requests on Twitter and wanted to confirm if it was me). I thanked her and immediately changed my Twitter password. I was saved.

Sure thing! If you are online, expect this anytime. I had my PayPal account hacked once, but I acted quickly to freeze the account and contacted PayPal's customer support for assistance. They helped me recover my account and secure it with additional measures. Staying vigilant and acting promptly is crucial when dealing with scammers.

Glad no scammer managed to do that yet. I'm really careful with my login details and I change my password often. I don't share personal details as well.

No, they have never managed to hack me, I am careful about my security and I always try to put a two-factor authenticator and long passwords to everything I can, also I never click in strange links or click emails that I do not know, I have not fallen either in any scam that scammers have tried to do on me on Instagram, Facebook or by phone, nowadays you have to be very alert, in anywhere they can try to scam you.

One time a family member was in a different country and they got their bank card out to pay for something and somehow the person behind them did a copy of it or something and could take their money out. Luckily the bank helped to get it sorted.
Scary stuff. You have to be careful when it comes to your credit/debit cards. Or any bank card with info. Which is why I like those new cards they release that just have the chip and no card numbers. Which can be tough if you need your card info, but I think it's a lot safer than having to deal with someone looking over your shoulder for your info.

Was there ever a time where a scammer was able to get access to your account? Did they somehow lock it? No scammers have gotten access to my stuff, but I was close to getting scammed in the past. How did you overcome a scammer like that?

This has never happened as I have always been pretty careful with setting up my accounts as regards discussing with a lot of people. So, a hacker making an attempt is something that is not always going to happen pretty soon. I will always say that your careful carefulness can be a good measure to staying safe on the Internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back