What's new

GoGoal - Football matches predict

Seems like they're still paying but a lot of us never recieved our payments. Mine is currently going to be 2 months now and i tried sending a message to the support even writing a review on playstore still nothing.
Do they pay specific members? This might be my luck because I got paid from the gogoal application. Very long if you haven't got your payment even after 2 months of requesting.

Do they pay specific members? This might be my luck because I got paid from the gogoal application. Very long if you haven't got your payment even after 2 months of requesting.
I don't know but one thing that's the same with every unpaid users is that our queue number doesn't move. It should be decreasing but ours are stuck. Gogoal never really responded though. Just sending automated message

I don't know but one thing that's the same with every unpaid users is that our queue number doesn't move. It should be decreasing but ours are stuck. Gogoal never really responded though. Just sending automated message
It does not matter. Usually a queue number update will appear. Does the queue number for your payment exceed the queue in front of you? It is very difficult to contact him. Try contact on Playstore.

It does not matter. Usually a queue number update will appear. Does the queue number for your payment exceed the queue in front of you? It is very difficult to contact him. Try contact on Playstore.
Would it help if I send a negative feedback for them in Playstore? Or they will just ignore it? I really hate automated messages. They could have just talked to everyone about what's happening with their withdrawal process.

Would it help if I send a negative feedback for them in Playstore? Or they will just ignore it? I really hate automated messages. They could have just talked to everyone about what's happening with their withdrawal process.
You can do that. But the developer tells you to contact the email available on the playstore. Send an email there and wait a few days. With that hopefully they will pay you soon.

it's been 135,000 infront of me in queue for 2 months without updating or moving. I already tried contacting them on playstore but still only the automated message replies. It will be a miracle if they pay.

it's been 135,000 infront of me in queue for 2 months without updating or moving. I already tried contacting them on playstore but still only the automated message replies. It will be a miracle if they pay.
If you have already done that. You can only wait for them to process your request soon. For now, many like you are waiting for their payment.

So there is no hope that this app will pay , I had already 4$ there , but this app is scam , it is obvious and I don't why the majority of apps tirned to be scam very fast , hopefully I didn't waste lot of time on it .

I think it's not worth joining at the moment based on the several complaints I've seen above. I hope the users of the app will still get paid. I just found out about this app and I thought I could earn from it, but it seems not anymore.

In this app you need to predict football matches to earn coins and dollars in app, first withdraw you can do when you reach 10$, or 30$ at 2nd, 3rd... You can get money in few different ways in app but when you look at all, most gaining way is match predict. You can get in on play store and i will leave you a code to get free cash at start, i think 1$, so here it is: VS066XLQ3. Let me know when you do your first withdraw.
I don't knew more about this.

In this app you need to predict football matches to earn coins and dollars in app, first withdraw you can do when you reach 10$, or 30$ at 2nd, 3rd... You can get money in few different ways in app but when you look at all, most gaining way is match predict. You can get in on play store and i will leave you a code to get free cash at start, i think 1$, so here it is: VS066XLQ3. Let me know when you do your first withdraw.
I don't knew more about this.
Could you tell us what's last time that you get paid on this game ? I only see one payment proof of this app of a withdrawal done at November , so that's mean the site is turned to be a scam after it was legit only in some days .

If you have already done that. You can only wait for them to process your request soon. For now, many like you are waiting for their payment.
I don't really think they will ever send my Withdrawal anymore.. it's been months it should only take 5 days as they promised but from November to January.. nothing i tried contacting them and im sure others tried too but it seems they're completely ignoring us

This seems like a really interesting app especially because I used to bet quite a lot in the past on football matches but how are we sure someone will get paid when he predicts and the predictions how will we know if the predictions will be correct?

This seems like a really interesting app especially because I used to bet quite a lot in the past on football matches but how are we sure someone will get paid when he predicts and the predictions how will we know if the predictions will be correct?
To know either your predictions correct or not is available on site , but I think that this site is scam 100% cause there is no payment proof shared during this duration I wonder why it is not marked as scam .

I don't really think they will ever send my Withdrawal anymore.. it's been months it should only take 5 days as they promised but from November to January.. nothing i tried contacting them and im sure others tried too but it seems they're completely ignoring us
Not only you, many of the Google application users don't get their pay. But there are also those who receive payment after waiting for about two months. You can see your payment queue number to see how far away you are for your payment.

Not only you, many of the Google application users don't get their pay. But there are also those who receive payment after waiting for about two months. You can see your payment queue number to see how far away you are for your payment.
You are still believe that this app will pay you , so tell me what's your number in the queue ? and if this app really pay ? How many people get paid each day , I think it is a scam so don't waste your time .

You are still believe that this app will pay you , so tell me what's your number in the queue ? and if this app really pay ? How many people get paid each day , I think it is a scam so don't waste your time .
I already got payment from the gogoal application a few months ago. Currently my balance is only $ 5 and I can't request a new withdrawal because the minimum withdrawal after the first withdrawal has increased to $ 30. I'll send you screenshot proof if you ask.

It looks like an interesting app because I used to bet a lot about football matches in the past. Would you certainly try it, but are payment proofs available on the Internet to ensure that the software is legitimate? I don't want to waste time to find out why they don't pay.

I already got payment from the gogoal application a few months ago. Currently my balance is only $ 5 and I can't request a new withdrawal because the minimum withdrawal after the first withdrawal has increased to $ 30. I'll send you screenshot proof if you ask.
No need I believe you but don't you think that by raising the minimum cash out from 10$ to 30$ the site became doubtful , unfortunately I have missed the opportunity of cashing out before raising the threshold but I already left the app now .

No need I believe you but don't you think that by raising the minimum cash out from 10$ to 30$ the site became doubtful , unfortunately I have missed the opportunity of cashing out before raising the threshold but I already left the app now .
For all new accounts the gogoal application. Minimum withdrawal is $ 10. This applies to all countries. After you receive your first payment, $ 10. Minimum withdrawal is $ 30. But don't worry, Gogoal offers a minimum withdrawal of $ 5 for only 1000 users every 21st of every month. For those who are fastest.
It looks like an interesting app because I used to bet a lot about football matches in the past. Would you certainly try it, but are payment proofs available on the Internet to ensure that the software is legitimate? I don't want to waste time to find out why they don't pay.
Very much proof of payment on the internet. You can try to find it on youtube or social media. By the way, you don't need to make a deposit to make money on gogoal. Money can only be obtained from daily missions. If you read all the reviews in this thread, you will get a lot of information about gogoal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back