What's new

GoGoal - Football matches predict

That's very bad. I don't know dime forum was a scam Ive joined the forum some days back I think is a legit forum. Thank you for the helpful information.
Ok my friend welcome anytime , we can always help each others by exchanching information here about différent platforms , now let's me know what's your favorite website .

Ok my friend welcome anytime , we can always help each others by exchanching information here about différent platforms , now let's me know what's your favorite website .
Currently I'm earning money online on paid to post site's and my favorite website is bizdustry followed by trendri and beermoney. What of you? What's your favorite website?

Currently I'm earning money online on paid to post site's and my favorite website is bizdustry followed by trendri and beermoney. What of you? What's your favorite website?
Yes me too I prefer forums rather than others websites , aside this site I spend my time claiming some faucets and on some PTC ads sites and strategy games .

Yes me too I prefer forums rather than others websites , aside this site I spend my time claiming some faucets and on some PTC ads sites and strategy games .
That's very nice, I'm currently earning on forums but is there any site you will recommend me to use? Be it PTC sites or faucet's site's, I await your response.

I joined this app and noticed that it is very easy to gain tokens, which is why I believe it is a fraud. There are various ways to earn such as betting on scoring matches and playing in the virtual cup, both of which pay quite well.

That's very nice, I'm currently earning on forums but is there any site you will recommend me to use? Be it PTC sites or faucet's site's, I await your response.
Yes there are many good sites , have you already created your coinbase wallet , if yes I will PM you the best faucet ever so you can earn 200 satoshis a day or even more .

@sali
Yes there are many good sites , have you already created your coinbase wallet , if yes I will PM you the best faucet ever so you can earn 200 satoshis a day or even more .
Yes I have a coinbase wallet, I will appreciate it if you direct me to earn money on faucet's sites, i have never earn money on faucet's sites maybe it will be my first time.

My friend actually showed me that he did it on his computer, but he gone to vacation and he won't come back in next 2 weeks so i cannot send you any screenshot at this point
Wow that's very interesting everything about it seems to be nice, but how does it really work, I want to know much about it,share with me.

I've not used the Goal app before and as a matter of fact I'm hearing it now for the first time, I think I'll give it a try because I love match predictions.
I love football predictions sites I've not heard of this now except now so I'll try and get in touch so as to start my earnings.

Last edited:
I have left apps permanently , that's was my last décision even if an app will appear that claims to pay 1000 $ in a hour , I get hurted enough by them no more disappointments .

We will be glad to see your payment evidence/proofs of you have truly earned from this site. Because most of them promises to pay but they won't at the long run. And perhaps, it's not really easy predicting football matches.

GoGoal is a scam app , no doubt of that , the app is only paying for few members , they introduce then this trick or queue then you'll never get paid forever .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back