What's new

GoGoal - Football matches predict

Yes, of course. I am still waiting for this payment. By the way. Did you withdraw $ 5 on the 21st yesterday?
no, I made a payout of 10$ because I reached it before a few days.
It's good that you reach pay out , I hope you will get your payment that will be encouraging .
we will see what will happen next days ^^

Do you receive your payments guys ? this day I only I just login and leave , I need a confirmation about the legitimacy of this site .

Do you receive your payments guys ? this day I only I just login and leave , I need a confirmation about the legitimacy of this site .
some users have received, about me, I am still waiting for my money, later I will make an update.

some users have received, about me, I am still waiting for my money, later I will make an update.
Screenshot-20201218-212204.jpg

I just got my payment from this gogoal. I do this. Send my withdrawal request to the email available in the Google Playstore application. Maybe you can try this method too.

Screenshot-20201218-212854.jpg

This is a legit paying app, but the problem is, it's gonna take a long time now before you receive your payment. I already sent a request for $10 payment last Nov 21 and it's almost a month now, I have not received it yet. And when I checked on the process, I am on queue 600000+ while they are still processing 590000+ payments. My friends have already been paid with their early requests, but unfortunately for me, I got caught in the middle of massive payment requests.

This is a legit paying app, but the problem is, it's gonna take a long time now before you receive your payment. I already sent a request for $10 payment last Nov 21 and it's almost a month now, I have not received it yet. And when I checked on the process, I am on queue 600000+ while they are still processing 590000+ payments. My friends have already been paid with their early requests, but unfortunately for me, I got caught in the middle of massive payment requests.
Try to do as I do. I sent my payment request which has not been paid for a long time to an email available on the play store. Because I felt that my payment was missed from the 10 to 30 day requirement. After sending the email. I got my payment on the same date I sent the email. December 18th.

Try to do as I do. I sent my payment request which has not been paid for a long time to an email available on the play store. Because I felt that my payment was missed from the 10 to 30 day requirement. After sending the email. I got my payment on the same date I sent the email. December 18th.
Thanks for the tip. I will surely do right now. I hope I am as lucky as you are. I really do need the funds now, since it's just days to go before Xmas. Be needing it buying Xmas presents. And I hope they send the payment right away, or even before Xmastime.

Thanks for the tip. I will surely do right now. I hope I am as lucky as you are. I really do need the funds now, since it's just days to go before Xmas. Be needing it buying Xmas presents. And I hope they send the payment right away, or even before Xmastime.
I hope you get your payment too. Many of the users of the Gogoal application who have not got paid have even asked for it last November. Because gogoal application feedback automatically replies like a bot. The only hope is to contact via gogoal email on the play store.

I hope you get your payment too. Many of the users of the Gogoal application who have not got paid have even asked for it last November. Because gogoal application feedback automatically replies like a bot. The only hope is to contact via gogoal email on the play store.
Oh my. I just emailed them awhile ago, but it's still the same message they sent me. Like the one in the help option in the app. It's so saddening. I really dont believe there are about half a million users waiting for payment. I also stated my reason why I wanted them to expedite my withdrawal request, but all I got is an automated email.

It seems interesting, but I think it also depends on luck. Instead, it is good to give a registration bonus with which more experienced players could win very quickly. I will try it next week to see how easy it is to win. If I can raise $ 5-10 a month, that's enough for me

It seems interesting, but I think it also depends on luck. Instead, it is good to give a registration bonus with which more experienced players could win very quickly. I will try it next week to see how easy it is to win. If I can raise $ 5-10 a month, that's enough for me
I think the app really doesn't need luck. Coz all you have to do is perform some tasks or games and just wait for your earnings to reach $10. You can make it faster by inviting others to use the app. But as what I have mentioned, theyre having problems now when it comes to paying members.

Oh my. I just emailed them awhile ago, but it's still the same message they sent me. Like the one in the help option in the app. It's so saddening. I really dont believe there are about half a million users waiting for payment. I also stated my reason why I wanted them to expedite my withdrawal request, but all I got is an automated email.
Do you send emails that are on the play store? I mean contact the gogoal application on the play store? If you send a message on the application. They will reply automatically.
To get dollars there. Must complete daily missions. Winning coins is indeed very important in completing missions. But it doesn't get a dollar. Only in the daily assigned missions.

Do you send emails that are on the play store? I mean contact the gogoal application on the play store? If you send a message on the application. They will reply automatically.

To get dollars there. Must complete daily missions. Winning coins is indeed very important in completing missions. But it doesn't get a dollar. Only in the daily assigned missions.
I already tried both but still the same message. I was actually already pleading, but to no avail. My last resort could be writing a review in the Playstore, but I dont want that to happen. They might blacklist me and I wont be able to get my funds.

I already tried both but still the same message. I was actually already pleading, but to no avail. My last resort could be writing a review in the Playstore, but I dont want that to happen. They might blacklist me and I wont be able to get my funds.
Can you send automated messages what they send. Is that the same as replies to feedback from the gogoal application? I got paid after sending that email. Is this the luck factor?

Seems like they're still paying but a lot of us never recieved our payments. Mine is currently going to be 2 months now and i tried sending a message to the support even writing a review on playstore still nothing.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back