What's new

GoGoal - Football matches predict

I don't believe in apps like this. Most of them are not legit. There rewards are low that it will take lots of time to reach minimum withdraw. When a user reach minimum withdraw and request for payment. It is then that the user will wait for like eternity and nothing will be sent to the user.

Yes that's what's happen with all similar apps , they pay only few members at the beginning then they turned to be scam without any care of users feeling .
That's true. Most of this site's claims to pay their members but later on turn to be a scam. But have you ever invest on a site and later on became a scam?

I don't believe in apps like this. Most of them are not legit. There rewards are low that it will take lots of time to reach minimum withdraw. When a user reach minimum withdraw and request for payment. It is then that the user will wait for like eternity and nothing will be sent to the user.
You have a point not to trust any application because we have seen far more worse scamming application but i believe there's no sin in trying your luck onnthis gogoal app.

True. I also don't believe apps like this because you will only waste much of your time without gaining anything tangible. Some of the sites are even scam.

That's true. Most of this site's claims to pay their members but later on turn to be a scam. But have you ever invest on a site and later on became a scam?
Oops yes unfortunately , it was in sport game , I have lost 10€ and second time in mining site I have lost 1$ so investing in new sites is not a good idea at all .
Post automatically merged:

In other words the site is a scam site? Did you get any message or notification from the admin or mods of the site to at least explain?
No reply

Oops yes unfortunately , it was in sport game , I have lost 10€ and second time in mining site I have lost 1$ so investing in new sites is not a good idea at all .
Post automatically merged:

No reply
Completely true. I also don't want to invest on new site because most of them are scams and also I don't join sites that requires me to pay a certain amount.

Completely true. I also don't want to invest on new site because most of them are scams and also I don't join sites that requires me to pay a certain amount.
It is good decesion bro , just don't risk your money on new platforms even if you see payment proofs , it is hard nowadays to find a stable site with payment .

It is good decesion bro , just don't risk your money on new platforms even if you see payment proofs , it is hard nowadays to find a stable site with payment .
That's true. I believe this the best decision to make because even if you are shown a payment proof after investing the owner might decide to disappear which is very bad.

That's true. I believe this the best decision to make because even if you are shown a payment proof after investing the owner might decide to disappear which is very bad.
Yes that's happen often in many platforms , we don't really know about what's exactly the owners think about but at least we could be more careful .

Yes that's happen often in many platforms , we don't really know about what's exactly the owners think about but at least we could be more careful .
That's true. Sometimes we need to take risk in Oder to achieve what we wanted. Sometimes despite all the money and time we invest we still fail and we also continue.

This sounds interesting but I do not watch lot of football matches (I hope you are trying to talk about soccer and not American football). I watch football only during world cup or Euro cup

That's true. Sometimes we need to take risk in Oder to achieve what we wanted. Sometimes despite all the money and time we invest we still fail and we also continue.
Yes unfortunately that's happen with me , the money that I earned online don't worth time and effort I have spent cause I get exploited by many sites .

Yes unfortunately that's happen with me , the money that I earned online don't worth time and effort I have spent cause I get exploited by many sites .
That's very bad. I think you need to take the good sites that pays you well than to be working on different site that some of them pays peanuts.

That's very bad. I think you need to take the good sites that pays you well than to be working on different site that some of them pays peanuts.
Yes this is a good strategy , if we work on good sites that's will be more profitable than working on sites that pay only few amount or even scam users .

Yes this is a good strategy , if we work on good sites that's will be more profitable than working on sites that pay only few amount or even scam users .
That's true. But have you ever worked on any site that later on turns out to be a scam? For me I haven't but what of you?

That's true. But have you ever worked on any site that later on turns out to be a scam? For me I haven't but what of you?
Yes do you know Goal Tycoon , it was legit since 2008 but it turned to be a scam before some mounths and also dimeforum and crazy off that pay you for comments .

Yes do you know Goal Tycoon , it was legit since 2008 but it turned to be a scam before some mounths and also dimeforum and crazy off that pay you for comments .
That's very bad but is dime forum a scam forum?, Some few days ago I have visited the forum I think everything is ok unknowing to me is a scam website. Thank you for letting me know.

That's very bad but is dime forum a scam forum?, Some few days ago I have visited the forum I think everything is ok unknowing to me is a scam website. Thank you for letting me know.
Yes dimeforum turned to be scam , and there are two others forums runed by the same admin are scam too , one of them called cash america if my memmory didn't deceive me .

Yes dimeforum turned to be scam , and there are two others forums runed by the same admin are scam too , one of them called cash america if my memmory didn't deceive me .
That's very bad. I don't know dime forum was a scam Ive joined the forum some days back I think is a legit forum. Thank you for the helpful information.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back