What's new

GoGoal - Football matches predict

Aplikasi terbukti membayar sendiri, saya sudah menukarkan sebanyak 10 dolar terbukti dan membayar tapi sayang pembayarannya membutuhkan waktu lebih dari 1 minggu untuk masuk ke akun paypal kita
It is not problem for me , the essential that I'll get paid even after 3 mounths .
Yes, you are right, even though the payment is long, which is important, it is proven to pay us not in vain to play it.
Post automatically merged:

In this application I just got 9 $ and need another 1 $ to make a withdrawal, whether this application pays or not I don't know .
some time ago I once exchanged in this application for 10 dollars and proven to pay and enter my PayPal account but we have to be patient waiting for the payment because it takes quite a long time, sometimes more than a week, there are even two weeks when I can enter my paypal account we.

How long did it take for you to make 10$ @Juen15 just curious?
That's about 20 days. Initial registration time. I rarely play it because there is no proof of payment from him. But after a lot of proof of payment I saw on the Facebook group. I started playing it again. I regret not playing it when this application was just released and few members.

That is a decent timing for it, not that much time invested daily ? or how much aprox per day ?

I hope that it will reward us , I am very close to 4 $ , that's great to see some members get paid .

This is the type of app that I want ,but PayPal is now my challenge. I can't accept PayPal payment

unfortunately, you can't then try it because it only accepts Paypal currently.
Yeah. I have lost many opportunities because of this same PayPal challenge.

I see there is a limited time now for the $ 5 withdrawal. I have $ 2, maybe I'll retire.

I see there is a limited time now for the $ 5 withdrawal. I have $ 2, maybe I'll retire.
You are right. It was done on the 21st. I hope they pay me first before doing that.
This is the type of app that I want ,but PayPal is now my challenge. I can't accept PayPal payment
Does your country get a limit from paypal? Or your country which prohibits using paypal?

never heard of this but I am interested to try it because many people have successfully made withdrawals there.

I see that you cannot exchange coins to dollars , you only can covert dollars to coins .
Dollars are earned from daily missions. Cannot exchange coins. Also can be obtained from referrals.
never heard of this but I am interested to try it because many people have successfully made withdrawals there.
For now. The payment queue is still unclear. So even if you ask for a withdrawal. It doesn't know when they'll send you the payment.

Dollars are earned from daily missions. Cannot exchange coins. Also can be obtained from referrals.

For now. The payment queue is still unclear. So even if you ask for a withdrawal. It doesn't know when they'll send you the payment.
oh like that, it means we need more patience to work and earn income from here hmm ... but it's okay for side jobs, thanks for the information, I will try it and hope that when I make a withdrawal everything will run smoothly again.

oh like that, it means we need more patience to work and earn income from here hmm ... but it's okay for side jobs, thanks for the information, I will try it and hope that when I make a withdrawal everything will run smoothly again.
Have you read other members' posts above? If you managed to raise at least $ 5 before the 21st. You can make a withdrawal. It is limited to 1000 members only.

It's a nice rewarding app that is worth trying. While we enjoy and support our respective sports clubs, we can as well earn by making good predictions.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back