What's new

GoGoal - Football matches predict

So have you been able to withdraw from the website? And how long did it take you all together?, What's the method of payment like?

So have you been able to withdraw from the website? And how long did it take you all together?, What's the method of payment like?
currently, I have 4.3$, I still a little bit far from the minimum payout but when I will reach it, sure I will make an update here.
from the reviews on Play store, I guess that's legit app

currently, I have 4.3$, I still a little bit far from the minimum payout but when I will reach it, sure I will make an update here.
from the reviews on Play store, I guess that's legit app
Ooh, so how often do you go to the website/application, and what task do you engage in to earn?

Ooh, so how often do you go to the website/application, and what task do you engage in to earn?
if you make all the tasks of the app you will get 0.4$ daily but sometimes I didn't do them all because I don't have time.

How much you are making each day and does it really paying 0.5$ for each referral just after he

Update:
I have found a payment from a friend, this last maybe can motivate some users here to continue working on the app^^

1605221947399.png

I'm having doubts about this app now. Indeed, there are many proof of payment that I saw on the Facebook group. They get paid from the gogoal application. But I have requested a withdrawal from October 31st, and until now I have not received my payment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201113_094027.jpg
    Screenshot_20201113_094027.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 3
I have joined this app and I see that you can earn tokens easily that why I think it is scam , there are many ways to earn as betting in score matches and playing in the virtual cup and pays very well for the activity .

I have joined this app and I see that you can earn tokens easily that why I think it is scam , there are many ways to earn as betting in score matches and playing in the virtual cup and pays very well for the activity .
Just wait for me to receive payment. I saw proof of payment on 12 November yesterday. So I think this app is not a scam. My queue for payments is quite far, around 50.

we can't say that's a scam because I saw a lot of payment proofs everywhere on social media. in addition, @Juen15 earned 10$ before.

we can't say that's a scam because I saw a lot of payment proofs everywhere on social media. in addition, @Juen15 earned 10$ before.
To ensure. I am waiting for my payment to be sent by the application (approximately in 30 days). If I didn't get payment from him. I will provide information that this application does not pay.

To ensure. I am waiting for my payment to be sent by the application (approximately in 30 days). If I didn't get payment from him. I will provide information that this application does not pay.
oh really! did you try to contact the support?
anyways, I have 7$ and I will reach the minimum this week and see, we will wait more to confirm.

Have tried a similar app like this which later turned out to be a fake app. I'm optimistic this will work so am going to give it a try

This application is proven to pay myself, I have exchanged as much as 10 dollars and proven to pay but unfortunately the payment takes more than 1 week to enter our PayPal account

In this app you need to predict football matches to earn coins and dollars in app, first withdraw you can do when you reach 10$, or 30$ at 2nd, 3rd... You can get money in few different ways in app but when you look at all, most gaining way is match predict. You can get in on play store and i will leave you a code to get free cash at start, i think 1$, so here it is: VS066XLQ3. Let me know when you do your first withdraw
In this application I just got 9 $ and need another 1 $ to make a withdrawal, whether this application pays or not I don't know .

This application is proven to pay myself, I have exchanged as much as 10 dollars and proven to pay but unfortunately the payment takes more than 1 week to enter our PayPal account
It is not problem for me , the essential that I'll get paid even after 3 mounths .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back