What's new

Getting disqualified from Surveys!

Deleted member 403

Getting disqualified while completing a survey, is really annoying. Whether you are half way through a study, near the end and you are disqualified without a reward is a pain we all share. It could simply because of a demographic. Does this happen to you?

Getting disqualified from a survey you are about to be completed is over annoying, I have a survey site where they will ask every personal questions about you, and when you are 95% to complete the survey , the questionnaire will close itself and you won't be given any reward.

It happens and It's very annoying, I can't understand why it will be because of demographics, after all one's profile must have been filled before a survey is being sent out. I think such survey sites are not genuine.

in many opportunities I tried to make surveys of little time and even of almost an hour, in the end I could never cash any of them. Recently I was recommended a site and I was reading before registering, and there are no options for my country, which is unfortunate.

Getting disqualified from a survey you are about to be completed is over annoying, I have a survey site where they will ask every personal questions about you, and when you are 95% to complete the survey , the questionnaire will close itself and you won't be given any reward.
It happens steady for me, that's why i never got interest on them. Especially on surveytime.io, yougosov, etc.

Yes, it is very frustrating. That is why I gave up surveys totally. It does not seem to be worth it if you are not from a top tier country.

I look for surveys that give you disqualification points for attempting them like Theorem Reach. I do very well here but I don't think they are available to all countries. I mainly do them on Cointiply and Bucksify, two of my favourite sites and I always make sure they are 10 minutes or under so it's not so infuriating if I get kicked off.

I look for surveys that give you disqualification points for attempting them like Theorem Reach. I do very well here but I don't think they are available to all countries. I mainly do them on Cointiply and Bucksify, two of my favourite sites and I always make sure they are 10 minutes or under so it's not so infuriating if I get kicked off.
You've said about this sites to me at forumcoin, via a thread created for cointiply. You said you earn 18k coins alone participation with surveys, especially with theorem reach. Its good that surveys works for you base on your demographic, not everyone finds it suitable earning through surveys.

You've said about this sites to me at forumcoin, via a thread created for cointiply. You said you earn 18k coins alone participation with surveys, especially with theorem reach. Its good that surveys works for you base on your demographic, not everyone finds it suitable earning through surveys.
Even Theorem Reach can be a pain at times. Yesterday I attempted a survey which said it was 2 minutes long. When I got into it it was around 20 minutes long and at the end some weird page came up and I did not get my reward, Another reminder never to do anything over 10 minutes long.

Even though it did not happened to me because I'm not on any survey site, but still the felling not good because at times you're almost done.

Even Theorem Reach can be a pain at times. Yesterday I attempted a survey which said it was 2 minutes long. When I got into it it was around 20 minutes long and at the end some weird page came up and I did not get my reward, Another reminder never to do anything over 10 minutes long.
Hmm, that's fraudulent of some surveys. How can theorem reach state a duration of two minutes for their survey. But surpasses two minutes, and into ten minutes, still they never rewarded the participant. That is cruel and fraudulent of them. I don't give my time to them, cos of their unpleasant ways.

Hmm, that's fraudulent of some surveys. How can theorem reach state a duration of two minutes for their survey. But surpasses two minutes, and into ten minutes, still they never rewarded the participant. That is cruel and fraudulent of them. I don't give my time to them, cos of their unpleasant ways.
It's not uncommon. Many survey companies offer you a short survey to draw you in and then you get the "sorry this survey was not a match" and they offer you something twice as long. I normally abandon those.

etting disqualified of studies isn't end of the year. May your degrees doesn't allow you to succeed this year at university but next year you will succeed to next year at university. And this will be a chance to revise more the studies and understand more the chapters.

Getting disqualified while completing a survey, is really annoying. Whether you are half way through a study, near the end and you are disqualified without a reward is a pain we all share. It could simply because of a demographic. Does this happen to you?
What I really experience is difficulty in getting into the survey. After filling the profile information you get the message that there is no survey for you. Very frustrating.

This has really happened to me many times and I think it might because of network or demographic condition. However, I think since there are more surveys to do, that should not be a problem

I loved surveys a lot. The thing about surveys is that by looking at some of the questions, you'll know what they want.
For example, once you see a question asking about health conditions and you're asked a question whether you or someone you know is a health practitioner, answering in the affirmative automatically disqualifies you.
The more you practice tho, the more you get used to it

Getting disqualified on survey PLATFORM comes with different options. It can be that you don't meet the type of requirements they need and if that is the case they will definitely disqualify you from the survey

My greatest pains with some of these survey platform is when they claim survey is for everyone only to discover that you are not qualified after you must have wasted your time and efforts. And you also discover that the lion share of the earning go to tire one to three countries. It is just my opinion.

I have not tried any survey site because of the restrictions i heard they placed on some countries and regions but i know of some that are disqualified from survey sites.

It's not uncommon. Many survey companies offer you a short survey to draw you in and then you get the "sorry this survey was not a match" and they offer you something twice as long. I normally abandon those.
Hmm, you're even suffering same fate which we do suffer as lower tier country users. Its a shame to those surveys taking more of our time for granted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back