What's new

Getting disqualified from Surveys!

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
It happens to me all of the time I was in the game of seeking for which survey platforms will not disqualify me for taking their surveys. It always ends up in n being disqualied as a result of demographics

Getting disqualified while completing a survey, is really annoying. Whether you are half way through a study, near the end and you are disqualified without a reward is a pain we all share. It could simply because of a demographic. Does this happen to you?
This is a regular experience and 8 times out of 10 attempts this is happening. The hard point is that they ask so many questions and then only in the end they tell us that we are disqualified. This is one of the primary reason that I left persuing the survey companies. US and European citizens still have a better chance to qualify for the surveys but not the third world citizens.

Its very frustrating when you are disqualified from a survey site after completing your survey just waiting for your earning but it's a disgrace to the site too.

I have had these experience on several occasions and I must say it is indeed annoying. Imagine all my efforts put to waste half way through the study.

Yes. It has also happened to me many times. This has made me to neglect anything like survey I don't want to hear about. It is like a waist of time. I rather watch film than doing something that would annoy at the end.

I have once been disqualified from a survey after spending close to 30 minutes on the survey. Most times these survey companies disqualifies one but uses his answer for the survey purpose

hahaha, that's right, I made 100 surveys last month, and I tried all the answers, but no way xD
I tried to make myself a doctor, a programmer... but no way, I really motivated to know their secrets.

Getting disqualified from surveys can be really really annoying. But sometimes the factors contributing to where this qualification might be as a result of an appropriate or inaccurate information uploaded by you and when they finally find out you might get disqualified. On the other end it could be from the inside. One can also get disqualified when the amount of participants that are required to complete the survey is enough.

It is really annoying. Because there was a time that I was on a survey website when I was filling a survey and I have finished the surgery that took me more than 45 minutes that worth $3.5 . And when I finished it, I received sorry we have reached the number of requirement

I was disqualified from Swagbucks surveys on the day I was supposed to be paid because it revealed that I was using VPN to break into thier site

Getting disqualified while completing a survey, is really annoying. Whether you are half way through a study, near the end and you are disqualified without a reward is a pain we all share. It could simply because of a demographic. Does this happen to you?
Yes have been disqualified and not given surveys anymore in some survey app , sometime it usually happens when am trying to break in through VPN but my location mistakenly turns On

Well I have a bitter experience of such during my high school days. after a long writing of my hand project it was totally condemned with the name of correction it took me some time again to get it done before approval so it's very painful to say.

Seeing that disqualification page can be very annoying and even more when you have spent considerable amount of time answering the survey.

I love to be part of survey task but each time I dedicate my time the response of not being qualified to participate in a survey irks me out even when I've been successfully registered.

I have experienced that annoyance and frustration from not being able to complete a survey.
It could be due to various reasons... I don't even know where to throw my blame.

When i began to here of some persons and their experience about survay site and how they are treated when the are almost done with the task,i dicide not to go in when i was invited.

I don't think anybody on Earth will be happy when he or she is a way almost to getting to the buttom line of something and he or she is disqualified,same with survey site always very annoying

Getting disqualified from a survey is usually due to location and demographic problem. However, a person may still get disqualified from a survey if he lives in a country like United Kingdom or United States if he or she does not answer the survey questions properly.

I think this survey platforms that lets you go on filling these surveys and let you go on to almost the end actually disqualify you based on demographics, but just don't want to tell you from the start. I just feel that's really not fare

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back