Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here get paid to translate for others? Like maybe you need to translate someone's language to someone who doesn't understand. Something like that. I wish I knew other languages, but I sadly do not. But, those who are fluent in certain languages, do you ever translate for pay?

Some time ago I earned some money for translating certain texts, but I don't do it anymore, it was for people who needed to translate texts from English to Spanish, there are many platforms that pay you for translator jobs, for example on Fiverr.

Yes I believe you can but it's not as easy as some people make it look you can't just use Google translate or any other translator it's very easy to notice in order to make money by translating you need to have good grammar and other skills

I have done translation jobs that I found on freelancing sites. I have also done translation jobs locally. However, I have never been a part of any site where you can specifically do a translation job. These days I no longer do translation jobs. However, it is one of the highly paid job provided you have knowledge of European languages.

Haven't done it before but there are indeed multiple ways to get paid for translation work. Translation Agencies: Working with translation agencies is another popular option. These agencies act as intermediaries between clients and translators. They assign translation projects to translators based on their language pairs and expertise. Payment terms can vary, but it is often based on the number of words translated or per project. Direct Clients: Translators can also find work by establishing direct relationships with clients, such as businesses, organizations, or individuals in need of translation services. This can involve marketing yourself through your website, social media, or networking events. Payment terms can be negotiated directly with the client.

Does anyone here get paid to translate for others? Like maybe you need to translate someone's language to someone who doesn't understand. Something like that. I wish I knew other languages, but I sadly do not. But, those who are fluent in certain languages, do you ever translate for pay?

This is an aspect of making money online that I have not really explored very well but I am not ruling it out yet which is why I am still doing my very best to study some of the languages I know a lot of people will be interested in hiring someone that can translate for them.

I hope to earn from such tasks. It's good if one knows 3 or more languages.
The right place to do this is humanitic it's a place which you can get such jobs but I think that you need to cone from those top tier country like Canada

These days I'm not really making money online a lot I try to rest now translating is not my thing lol I rather post on forums or use GPT sites

These days I'm not really making money online a lot I try to rest now translating is not my thing lol I rather post on forums or use GPT sites

There is always time when someone is going to feel worn out working online which is why you have to take your time and rest for a period of time so that you can recover very well and still come back into doing some jobs that you normally do to make money online.

At a young age, I learned that on freelance sites you can find a job translating texts, and then I thought that it was easy money, and I decided to respond to several orders, and surprisingly, I still received one, and then I decided that I would translate through a translator. which language, of course, I did not know. As a result, I even received payment for the work, which I deeply regret

The right place to do this is humanitic it's a place which you can get such jobs but I think that you need to cone from those top tier country like Canada

This is one of the challenges of being able to get such kind of work for everyone because it is not in every country that she will have access to website that is going to offer you the opportunity to get some jobs for you to do it and make money online from them.

By the way, has anyone tried using a translation app to work as a translator? Have you made money a a translator using translation apps?

Currently the only translation application that I'm making use of his Google Translate app. I'm not using it to carry out any translation job because I have not even received such kind of job offer to work on.

Sometimes I believe that Google Translate app doesn't give you the right translation to some languages because I have heard someone complain about it before.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back