Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is usertesting.com?

Usertesting.com is a website which pays to it's members to test different things,services ,apps and sites.

Requirements to join this site:

💥A laptop or computer which runs windows or macOS
💥 Fast net connection
💥 Microphone

✔️You must be 18 years old.
✔️You must know English language very well because you have to speak during the test.

How much ll I earn from this site?

You can earn 10$ for a test which is 20 minutes long . You can also earn more than 10$ for interviews.

How to apply for the test?

💥 Click here👇https://www.usertesting.com/get-paid-to-test
💥Write your email address in the required field .
💥You need to complete a test.
💥After approval, you ll be able to earn money ....

Withdraw Method:

You ll get withdraw in a PayPal after 7 days ,after completing any task . No other method Available to get withdraws.

How do they run the test for a product? Is it gonna be like a review type of questions or do they conduct video conference to talk to you about it? I have known some sites for products and reviews also, where the client will give away free samples in exchange for a review of the product on their site.

How do they run the test for a product? Is it gonna be like a review type of questions or do they conduct video conference to talk to you about it? I have known some sites for products and reviews also, where the client will give away free samples in exchange for a review of the product on their site.
Yes you have to give review of the products which we use in our daily life. I don't think they give sample to test any product. I didn't join it but I see people who are working in this site and are Earning. You can ask from the support if want to know more .visit their site...

Yes you have to give review of the products which we use in our daily life. I don't think they give sample to test any product. I didn't join it but I see people who are working in this site and are Earning. You can ask from the support if want to know more .visit their site...
You might wanna check Try&Review.com. But it's not an earning site. They'll just send you sample of the product for free(free shipping also) and in return, you need to write a review of it. More of a feedback on the experience using thw product. There's also Hometesters' Club.

I don't know this site, however, I have checked similar site called utest. Utest is a site where users can earn money by testing games, applications, or software. However, I did not get started with the site because most of the testing jobs were related to game testing and I am not a gamer.

I like the review of the site you just gave. You don't need to do much, I suppose. And there's going to be much fun testing those products.

Pay out is good also.

My only issue is the fact that PayPal is the only method of payment. Not only countries allow users to receive money through PayPal.

The review you gave of the site does seem interesting. I am definitely going to take a look at this site and see what it can offer. I have the requirements and I would love to explore the world of testing products before they are launched into the market.

I
What is usertesting.com?

Usertesting.com is a website which pays to it's members to test different things,services ,apps and sites.

💥 Fast net connection
💥 Microphone

✔️You must know English language very well because you have to speak during the test.

You can earn 10$ for a test which is 20 minutes long . You can also earn more than 10$ for interviews.

Withdraw Method:

You ll get withdraw in a PayPal after 7 days ,after completing any task . No other method Available to get withdrawseop

What is usertesting.com?

💥 Fast net connection
💥 Microphone

Withdraw Method:

You ll get withdraw in a PayPal after 7 days ,after completing any task . No other method Available to get withdraws.
Thanks I love the way you review Get Paid To sites, I really hope Tier 3 countries will be allowed to participate, because that has been my challenge. Also hope it is beginner friendly!

This is a good website for earning just by testing softwares and all that, but I am worried about how long it will take just to receive payment. This made me recall a Bitcoin Mining site that I worked on some years back that didn't pay as they closed when most people were about to withdraw.

I
What is usertesting.com?

💥 Fast net connection
💥 Microphone

Withdraw Method:

You ll get withdraw in a PayPal after 7 days ,after completing any task . No other method Available to get withdrawseop

What is usertesting.com?

💥 Fast net connection
💥 Microphone

Withdraw Method:

Thanks I love the way you review Get Paid To sites, I really hope Tier 3 countries will be allowed to participate, because that has been my challenge. Also hope it is beginner friendly
I don't know this site, however, I have checked similar site called utest. Utest is a site where users can earn money by testing games, applications, or software. However, I did not get started with the site because most of the testing jobs were related to game testing and I am not a gamer.
I signed up to Utest and I was happy because they accept 3rd tier countries, it's all about finding bugs and its not easy, you have to pass their screening if not you'll not get qualified to participate.
I got tired when I failed the tests. Don't know if anyone here can give tips on how to scale this

that's why I did not work on the site. It is really frustrating when your hard work is wasted. All my life I have tried to avoid sites that involved screening and testing to get qualified for a job. Some sites are notorious on rejecting freelancers.

Looks like they test you before you can start the testing job. I do not like the site where you have to perform a test before you are eligible. For our entire like we give tests (schools, colleges, jobs) and this is very frustrating.

It's a good earning platform from the procedures seen above,but only to eligible and interested individuals,after completion of tasks the pay is on the high side but the means of payment transactions is not convenient for me.

I really meets the requirements to work on this website and I am going to start working on this website hopefully today or tomorrow when I am through with my online gig for today.

Waoh. This is good news and I'm slightly kicking myself in the butt now why I haven't visited this side of the forum earlier before now.
I have all the requirements and I'm confident in my ability to get in. I'm looking forward to sharing positive feedback very soon here.

Although I am unfamiliar with this website, I have examined one comparable to it named utest. On the website Utest, individuals can get paid to test software, games, and other products. I did not, however, begin using the website because the majority of the testing positions involved testing video games, and I do not play video games.

meets the requirements for working on this website, and I plan to begin working on it today or tomorrow after I finish my online gig for the day.

Although I have checked a site called utest that is similar, I am unaware of this one.
On the website Utest, individuals can get money by reviewing software, games, or applications.
I didn't begin using the site, though, as the majority of the testing positions involved testing

meets the requirements for working on this website, and I plan to begin working on it today or tomorrow after I finish my online gig for the day.
Since you have met the requirement laid down by the websites , you must have started working on the websites and i will like to know much more about the websites on their mode of payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back