Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys have any suggestions for fun ways to draw in extra traffic? Besides giveaways and stuff like that. I think it'd be fun to have an actual event, kind of like a virtual festival. I think that would draw in a lot of people.

Other ways, is to offer a premier of a new video or content of some sort. Get creative, and create something fun and unique maybe. Just a suggestion. :)

During occasions you can post about not so common articles about the event. With pictures and videos, the short article will be worth reading and there is a chance that it can go viral. However, it is not easy to think of a story that is not common because almost all information about anything is already in the internet. The only unique may be your own experience.

A competition for a prize of some sort can also be considered ont.own opinion though. One just has to be very creative in putting these things together

You can setup such a things like giveaway and other stuff on popular facebook groups as it gives you extra traffic for your website and you don't need to spend extra money so it is win win situation.

i would say sharing in forums that are related to the topic of your website, let's say for example, sharing money earning websites here in Bizdustry

There are many ways in which you can get traffic to your website. One of the methods is being active in top forums such as quora and Reddit. if you create good article,s people will definitely want to visit your website.

Someone made an idea through which someone will have to set up a scavenger hunt for traffic on social media whereby links will be created that we need to have a website and we will put out a giveaway offer that comes with prizes each week for the website I think this is fun enough ways to get traffic on our website.

Creating a social media presence is one of the ways to get some extra traffic to your site. You just have to post regular content and direct people to your website.

Last edited:
Contests and giveaways are unusual ways to drive traffic, However, this tactics may not work always because you cannot give freebies forever. You may try social promotion.

Well said, definitely creativity would do its own bits, uniqueness also is key. Also maybe holding contests too could work which is also like giveaway but not necessarily so

It is a nice idea but to me if I want to get traffic I may not really go into all this ,what I will just do is for me to pay for advertisement on social media like telegram or Instagram for them to advertise what I have,this require a lot of time and dedication to achieve what you have just said.

It is a nice idea but to me if I want to get traffic I may not really go into all this ,what I will just do is for me to pay for advertisement on social media like telegram or Instagram for them to advertise what I have,this require a lot of time and dedication to achieve what you have just said.
the best way to draw extra traffic on your social media is to involve it with advertisement and also if it is a blog or a website make sure there is interesting comments and topics to draw audience to your site.

Contests and quizzes can be fun and interesting ways to build traffic on your site. You can organize contest and share quizzes on your site for visitors engagements

Contests and quizzes can be fun and interesting ways to build traffic on your site. You can organize contest and share quizzes on your site for visitors engagements
a fun way to draw traffic on your site is by creating exciting topics for people to comment in and also doing a giveaway this will help people to participate on your side and it will create traffic.

the best way to draw extra traffic on your social media is to involve it with advertisement and also if it is a blog or a website make sure there is interesting comments and topics to draw audience to your site.
according to you yes the most important thing we all need to consider is interesting post and comment because this is what will keep people interested in your site, posting of boring post is likely to make people run away from your website

You can also add a bit of spontaneity and creativity to whatever you do, more like a deviation from the norm, once in a while to attract peoples attention and get more traffic that way.

You can also share trivia, some interesting anecdotes, etc. to gain traffic. For example, at the end of your article, you cna add two lines about something interesting, and the visitor might be interested to check that content.

That's fun, to add different contents that is saying different thing from your original content created. That will be additional and I retesting facts, that will benefit the reader too.

Social media platforms such as TiK ToK can go a very long way in helping you get a lot of traffic to your website. All you need to do is to post good contents and you are good to go.

Tho giveaways could be effective in some ways, but there are other ways you could also try, like creating an event where you could display all your goods or a competition where the lucky winner gets certain benefits for a specific period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back