Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Influencers, whether you like them or not, are important to ones marketing needs, especially to gain traffic to your site. Do you guys work with influencers to draw in their traffic? I have always wanted to work more with popular influencers, because if you can leech their audience somehow, you have a chance to keep that traffic coming on a weekly basis.

I want to work with more influencers to try and get my sites out to a wider audience. Do you ever work with influencers to achieve more traffic?

No, it's not been the case. Well, actually, in regards to drumming, I already have a large following. All I need to do is boost to those followers once I get enough cash to do it.

Big influencers can indeed attract a huge amount of traffic to your website, but I haven't worked with any of them, I think you need a good capital investment if you want any of these influencers to promote you, it also depends a lot on the number of followers they have.

Using influencers is a cool idea if you got the cash. In fact, I'm sure a lot of smaller influencers would love to have a sponsor. I mean, they're looking for a way to make a living.

It is very good strategy to drive traffic by collaborating with influencers, however one needs to take note that he or she shouldn't target just all influencers but that which is relevant to the niche you pace. Else, you will get a one time visitors that mostly won't come back as they have little or nor interest in the niche.

I haveworld with twitter influencer in the past. By partnering with a Twitter influencer I not only managed to build traffic on my site but even managed to generate ebook sales..back in the day I paid $5 per tweet to an influencer who had 20k followers. If you can find an influencer in your industry who has managed to build genuine followers, it really helps.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back