What's new

Fun ways to draw extra traffic

One of the ways of getting traffic to your site is doing things like a treasure hunt. You hide something at one part of the site and make users to look for it.

Do you guys have any suggestions for fun ways to draw in extra traffic? Besides giveaways and stuff like that. I think it'd be fun to have an actual event, kind of like a virtual festival. I think that would draw in a lot of people.

Other ways, is to offer a premier of a new video or content of some sort. Get creative, and create something fun and unique maybe. Just a suggestion. :)
Creating event like festival, in website? I think you can give your visitors some funny task to do, but no how it wont involve money.

Internal linking can help you build extra traffic. For example, someone came to visit a certain article on your site, and you share related article on the bottom, the visitor might be interested to check this article

Using certain types of memes on your website sometimes I think can make the trick work too if these memes are targeted at some events like political or some celebrities

Well, the only fun way to get more traffic is to use social media because social media allows you to earn traffic by promoting your website and also interact with many people in the process. You can create great content and more interested people will get your attention.

Do you guys have any suggestions for fun ways to draw in extra traffic? Besides giveaways and stuff like that. I think it'd be fun to have an actual event, kind of like a virtual festival. I think that would draw in a lot of people.

Other ways, is to offer a premier of a new video or content of some sort. Get creative, and create something fun and unique maybe. Just a suggestion. :)
There is no other way than to draw much traffic to your website than doing give away because so many well known site have already engage in every social media user heart so doing giveaway is the only way I guess.

Doing monthly contexts for your active visitors, will go along way. The context shouldn't be about registering with money, but picking the best awards that suits your best active visitors. That will encourage others wanting to earn from it.

Another suggestion would be to create some comedy content just to entertain people. Doing this weekly or regularly will keep you traffic interested and they will suggest you to other people. So doing fun videos or posting funny stories regularly is a good way to keep traffic.

Contest can be a good way to build traffic. For example your contest might be something like choosing the person who makes most shares on social site as the winner.

I think contest will work only when you have regular visitors or subscribers. If you do not have regular visitors and subscribers, people wouldn't even know you have contest.

This has to do with your creativity and the captivating content.You can decide to make participant to share their thrilling experience about their vacation or area the fancied so much,this could creat out some challange for participants.

The best way to drive traffic to a website or blog is to make use of search engine optimization option. With this method, you can get up to like thousands of traffic to your own personal blog without paying anybody

The virtual festival has to come with something people are going to benefit otherwise they will never make attempt to attend. This might be about winning a consolation prizes for doing some tasks.

You can also post cartoons of some current global political events that can help educate the visitors as well as make them smile too from time to time on your websites. This can also help I think

You can simply ask an Instagram influencer to promote your website so that it can go viral. The Instagram influencer must be the money in your niche to get the job done properly.

yes there are many ways to attract traffic to your to your site ,it also takes your effort ,the only effort you are going to put through it is by doing giveaways ,by doing giveaways you can attack more traffic.

You can simply ask an Instagram influencer to promote your website so that it can go viral. The Instagram influencer must be the money in your niche to get the job done properly.
This is a very good one, these days a lot of companies and brands make use of social media influencers, they can easily reach out to alot of persons. Social media has become part of our daily life's, everyone has a social media account so it's a great way to gain more traffic.

You can participate in the forum related to your niche and post a lot of valuable content as a member. People who follow the link to your website if they found your content variable.

The best fun ways to draw extra traffic is by giveaways, posting short funny skits, satirical videos and putting up a challenge or online contest to your subscribers.

One of the most efficient ways that you can always ensure you have traffic to your site is by doing periodic giveaways. You can also make it in such a way that some of them are unannounced.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back