What's new

Fun ways to draw extra traffic

Do you guys have any suggestions for fun ways to draw in extra traffic? Besides giveaways and stuff like that. I think it'd be fun to have an actual event, kind of like a virtual festival. I think that would draw in a lot of people.

Other ways, is to offer a premier of a new video or content of some sort. Get creative, and create something fun and unique maybe. Just a suggestion. :)
The most fun way of drawing extra traffic to your websites is by doing giveaway which normally attracts a lot of visitors into your site or rather doing a competition and promising to compensate the winner with a promising amount of money.

Starting a blog these days has become easy with platforms like WordPress. However once it is up and running, the next big challenge you have is to bring more traffic to your blog or website.

Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a marketing guru to promote your blog. You can easily increase your blog traffic to get more visitors by using some proven best practices.

In this article, we will share some of the easiest and tested tips to increase your blog traffic like

One of the fun way to drive traffic to your website is to run a give away. You can schedule a party candidate for running a giveaway on your website and notify your visitors about it. They are going to come and bring people along so as to increase the chance of earn money from the giveaway

I really like the idea you brought up. A virtual festival would be a fun way to draw traffic. That way people will have be happy and have fun, they would definitely patronize you.

You can run a contest on your blog. You can ask people a couple of question based on the content on your website and asking for submission of answers. you can inform them that you are going to pick the winners overtime. and the winner will go home with consolation prizes.

I think having a raffle draw event on a website would be a fun way of drawing traffic to a website as contestant would be given criteria for eligibility which would make members want to participate in the website more.

During occasions you can post about not so common articles about the event. With pictures and videos, the short article will be worth reading and there is a chance that it can go viral. However, it is not easy to think of a story that is not common because almost all information about anything is already in the internet. The only unique may be your own experience.

One fun way I've discovered recently to gain traffic is by conducting polls on your space. People would get to vote and you can understand or direct traffic to your site as well.
Another way is by organizing contests with rewards such as meetings with you, co-hosting or co-creating can be good as well.

There are many ways in which you can get traffic to your website. One of the methods is being active in top forums such as quora and Reddit. if you create good article,s people will definitely want to visit your website.

A competition among the kids in the community gathered together or you can arrange a reunion among or for all family members to meet together for old time sake

You can choose to host competitions or some kind of treasure hunt for people who are interested. There is going to be a reward for people who participate or people who are able to find the treasure.

Utilising your social media to just talk about the content or similar content that is located in your website is a very good place to boost people's awareness that it exists.

there are other ways you could also try, like creating an event where you could display all your goods or a competition where the lucky winner gets certain benefits for a specific period of time.

You may drive traffic to your website in a variety of ways.
Participating on prestigious forums like Quora is one strategy.
People would want to visit your website without a doubt if you provide quality articles.

If you want to have a good number of traffic on your platform I think it depends on the content you are posting,if you are posting good contents you'll get what you want.

Doing giveaway is also one of the best ways to gain good traffics, if you are good at doing that you are going to have traffic, that's one the ways you can use.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back