What's new

free Bitcoin cash App Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
1-What's Free Bitcoin cash APP:

it's a simple app that you can claim a little free Bitcoin every hour on the Play store, it released on 14 Febraury 2019, it has +1,000,000 downloads.

2-Can I join Free Litecoin APP:

the app is for all people in the world, everyone can download it and start working to make some cents.

3-How Can I join the apps:

-Download the app from the Play store (just Write Free Bitcoin cash and you will find this Logo);
1606206450114.png

-Create an account, and add your Bitcoin cash wallet.

- it's done, you can start profiting and top-up your wallet simply from playing and watching ads.

4-How much Can I earn from Free-Bitcoin cash;

that depends on your activity there but let me explain to you all the feature of the app:

-the game is easy to play, get great rewards every hour, if you don't like it, just watch ads and try another one.
(you have up to 5 tries).
1606207014703.png

-you can earn some additional bonuses every 5-10 minutes.

-you can make surveys, offers, installing some apps, and get paid for them.

- invite your friends and get 10% from their earnings.

5-What's the minimum payout of this app?

you can withdraw any amount but the payment is available only on Tuesday.

6-what's your experience with this app?

well, the app is very legit, there are many payment proofs everywhere but unfortunately, you can't earn much here, I made 1$ in a month before years so I have left it for this reason.

I recommend beginners and for people who look to earn from apps to use Free-bitcoin cash and top-up their wallets.

this is one of the payment proof ;

1606207144345.png 1606207177768.png

The app is legit , still paying but there is low earning rate.. Daily you can make like 0.2$ in my opinion,but if you have free time it is worth trying.

The app is legit , still paying but there is low earning rate.. Daily you can make like 0.2$ in my opinion,but if you have free time it is worth trying.
yes, you can do it but needs to be active whole the day. the more activity, the more earning^^

Yeah, I think it's legit, but the number of adds in the app is really discouraging, I have tried it so many times but It didn't work for me.

Yeah, I think it's legit, but the number of adds in the app is really discouraging, I have tried it so many times but It didn't work for me.
the admin of this app only make money from ads, if you don't watch ads then he won't gain anything

Yea I have used both apps before and it is legit but their earning is low and you can only cash out every Tuesday. 10000 point on the app is like a token..but it is another way of earning free coin

I don't really believe that the app works. Where do they get the money to pay their app users?

even the proof of payment from the first post doesn't convince you? on google play have 4.1 stars / 5 , with 24.606 reviews. I think it's legit :) payment rate it's low but little by little it grows big..

It passed a long time and I don't use my wallet n this is time to visit it again and add some funds on it .

True the app is legi

it's a simple app that you can claim a little free Bitcoin every hour on the Play store, it released on 14 Febraury 2019, it has +1,000,000 downloads.

the app is for all people in the world, everyone can download it and start working to make some cents.

-Download the app from the Play store (just Write Free Bitcoin cash and you will find this Logo);
View attachment 1528

- it's done, you can start profiting and top-up your wallet simply from playing and watching ads.

that depends on your activity there but let me explain to you all the feature of the app:

-the game is easy to play, get great rewards every hour, if you don't like it, just watch ads and try another one.
View attachment 1530

well, the app is very legit, there are many payment proofs everywhere but unfortunately, you can't earn much here, I made 1$ in a month before years so I have left it for this reason.

I recommend beginners and for people who look to earn from apps to use Free-bitcoin cash and top-up their wallets.

View attachment 1531 View attachment 1532
t because I used to have an account they, but abandoned it because of the low earning amount

It seems so legit, but the cash out is quite low from the screenshots of the payments you shared.. Survey is another thing that won't let me try the app.
we know that the app is legit, then why did I upload the payment proof?

Im using this app for a while now. Back when they only allow to send payment on Coinbase. It pays small amount but it's legit. I haven't hit the 100,000 Satoshi from the spin yet so im doing some offerwalls to get a decent amount weekly

Yeah the app is legut and still paying the only thing is it as a very low earning rate. But if you have free time and all it would be a lovely app for you to use to make free bitcoin

Very nice review. Its a great application if you have enough time to spend on it for earning.I will try to earn by installing it but I am against the referral system because I do not want to use anyone for my benefit.
Can his earnings be taken in any vault?
Post automatically merged:

Very nice review. Its a great application if you have enough time to spend on it for earning.I will try to earn by installing it but I am against the referral system because I do not want to use anyone for my benefit.
Can his earnings be taken in any vault?

View attachment 1528

View attachment 1530

View attachment 1531 View attachment 1532
I have worked on more than five apps but unfortunately all was scam and fake. You are lucky that you fortunately receive your payment from Bitcoin cash app.
I hope that it is still paying and I will go and install it but it also give a very low amount to cash out

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back