What's new

free Bitcoin cash App Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

The app pays every week but only does the free stuff per hour, wastes time surveys and doesn't see ads for free every hour, only with the highest number you get your only literally penny worth of crypto in a week and they create our ads. So it's legit so it's a basically decent app.

Thanks for the information that you divulge. I don't think that the website still existed. The thread was posted in 2020 and I doubt if it still work because platform like this work for limited plan.

This is very interesting, but my problem with it is that the work one will put in is sure going to be much more than the reward in it, that is why I do not want to get involved in activities like this to earn money.

Just tried the app. In additional to claiming, you can also earn by completing surveys / offers from portal like adgate. But the the payout % is ridiculously low. For example, an offer to download an app pays US$2 on other sites, but this app only pays US$0.07 equivalent in BCH. Plenty of other options to earn out there.

The major discouraging factor on all the platforms like this is that the payout is not encouraging at all and it would be a waste of time to keep working on such sites.

Frankly speaking, apps like these are useless. You will earn pennies for your activities that you will have to do for long hours or multiple times in a day. I am not a fan of these apps

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back