What's new

free Bitcoin cash App Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Thanks for sharing this with us. Seems like it's legit since you have provided us some proof of payments. The only concern for me is the app's paying rate is quite low. Good thing you can cash out at any amount so we won't have to wait a lot longer to reach some threshold.

I have made use of these apps before, both the Bitcoin cash version and the Litecoin version and I have received payments from both. The earning potential on the apps are rather low, but this is true of all faucets. What is nice is that it is free to use, and it is a great way to pass your time as well to get rewarded for the view of such ads. Sometimes you can get a good reward from them if you are lucky and watching the ads to gain more tries is a good thing as well. I assume that the earnings rates would have decreased drastically in this app recently though because of the high prices.

Most Bitcoin earning application are fake, evening the Bitcoin mining site majority are fake, I have tried most of them, they are just like wasting your time, they will not pay you much that can even sustain you to get your monthly data. Everything we invest in today is all about our motive of making profit, if it's not profitable then there is no reason to go into it.

I hope the free bitcoin mobile application's interface is easier to use, cause, some of such app's are NOT user friendly at all, which might eventually put one's mobile device in danger of virus !
Post automatically merged:

If one can get the opportunity to use more app's, such as free bitcoin app consecutively, earning cryptocurrency will be much more worth it

Last edited:
I don't actually know about this one, but there's one I once heard of, but it is for Euthereum. They said they are going to be doing their airdrop in a weeks time, I don't know if it is legit or scam because i find 1.5ETh a really large amount worrth of money yo give away just like that. I am waiting for it though😂
Maybe i will try this one someday,I have seen enough testimonies but i dislike too much ads.

Yes this is a legit app but the amount of cash that you'll earn depends on how active you are in a day and this app have a low earning rate. Can't complain about the ads because it's how they can profit. Maybe it's low earning rate but if you have patience, it'll definitely add up into a reasonable amount.

Oh really i want to try that apps.It another earning apps that should try. This opportunities has to take advantage, i have tried lots of apps and i want to try many specially if its proven as paying.Thanks for the info brother.

For this app is very legit. I have used this app for sometime and l got payments from them about two times. But maybe the only problem with the app is just the low earning rate. If not for that, the app is just legit and still pays.

I don't know this app but I have tried similar apps in the past. While these rewars apps might be legit, the reward they give is so little that it feels like a waste of time. what's the point of using apps where we cannot earn even a dollar in a month?

Thank you for your consistency in sharing information like this, i would go through the app and see how i can fully partake in all the activities, earning extra or part time income online has always being my thing, i would get my litecoin and bch cash wallets ready while i proceed to registering, thanks!

.The app is legit , still paying but there is low earning rate.. Daily you can make like 0.2$ in my opinion,but if you have free time it is worth trying.
This site pays very small amount. Bizdustry staff member earned 1$ in a month. So the payment is very small and you earns a very small amount of money. If you have other earn g option don't waste your time on it. But if you are free you can use that.

I have worked on more than five apps but unfortunately all was scam and fake. You are lucky that you fortunately receive your payment from Bitcoin cash app.
I hope that it is still paying and I will go and install it but it also give a very low amount to cash out
It's been paying for years now so im sure they will continue to do so, however since the price of Bitcoin cash has risen the satoshis on the roll also decreased but the Minimum to withdraw is still the same. You should really give it a try.

i have used this app for past 2 months and it is a 100% legit app but the amount of satsohis of bitcoin cash are a bit low so to reach the minimum withdrawal ,it will take you some time . It took me 1 month to reach the minimum withdrawal .

i have used this app for past 2 months and it is a 100% legit app but the amount of satsohis of bitcoin cash are a bit low so to reach the minimum withdrawal ,it will take you some time . It took me 1 month to reach the minimum withdrawal .
You can reach the minimum payout in just 2 days; if you have referrals, then less, you can select the minimum payout by yourself.
I don't know this app but I have tried similar apps in the past. While these rewars apps might be legit, the reward they give is so little that it feels like a waste of time. what's the point of using apps where we cannot earn even a dollar in a month?
Of course, the rate of earning is not high because it's just an app and his admin only earns from letting us watch the videos. It's an excellent app for beginners who like to top up their wallets with some crypto.

I guess this could be a total waste of time, because it takes one month to earn just $1 after playing their games and watching their ads. So I can't even try to signup on a kind of site or app like this because my bills are so much to now be earning so little as this one from this kind of a site or app.
1-What's Free Bitcoin cash APP:

it's a simple app that you can claim a little free Bitcoin every hour on the Play store, it released on 14 Febraury 2019, it has +1,000,000 downloads.

2-Can I join Free Litecoin APP:

the app is for all people in the world, everyone can download it and start working to make some cents.

3-How Can I join the apps:

-Download the app from the Play store (just Write Free Bitcoin cash and you will find this Logo);
View attachment 1528

-Create an account, and add your Bitcoin cash wallet.

- it's done, you can start profiting and top-up your wallet simply from playing and watching ads.

4-How much Can I earn from Free-Bitcoin cash;

that depends on your activity there but let me explain to you all the feature of the app:

-the game is easy to play, get great rewards every hour, if you don't like it, just watch ads and try another one.
(you have up to 5 tries).
View attachment 1530

-you can earn some additional bonuses every 5-10 minutes.

-you can make surveys, offers, installing some apps, and get paid for them.

- invite your friends and get 10% from their earnings.

5-What's the minimum payout of this app?

you can withdraw any amount but the payment is available only on Tuesday.

6-what's your experience with this app?

well, the app is very legit, there are many payment proofs everywhere but unfortunately, you can't earn much here, I made 1$ in a month before years so I have left it for this reason.

I recommend beginners and for people who look to earn from apps to use Free-bitcoin cash and top-up their wallets.

this is one of the payment proof ;

View attachment 1531 View attachment 1532

I guess this could be a total waste of time, because it takes one month to earn just $1 after playing their games and watching their ads. So I can't even try to signup on a kind of site or app like this because my bills are so much to now be earning so little as this one from this kind of a site or app.
It's a waste of time for you and me, but many users have a dream to make just 1 cent online, and they couldn't. I know what I'm saying
we're here to help all the categories of members.
Maybe 1$ is nothing for you, but it's a dream for someone.

If you are very active on this app, how long does it take to reach the payment threshold? I have tried using similar app in the past but had to stop using because I could never reach payment threshold.

I have used this app a few years ago and I can confirm that they are a legit app that pay. However, no one should expect to earn a good amount of money from this app because it does not pay much. I used it daily and I managed to earn a few cents from this app but deleted it later.

Firstly, let me commend you for taking your time to put up such a long review about the above mining app. From the comments above, I believed the app is legit only that the pay is too small. Just $1 in a month? This could be very discouraging. But just as someone already stated above, it is just another way of earning free coins. Survey would have been where one could have been compensated for the low pay, but it is rather unfortunate that it is not available to all countries or region.

Waoh. So this means it's still available for use and cashout? This is wonderful and just like @Anis Boukezzoula highlighted, some people need to see that earning online is real and they'll value a lot of these little opportunities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back