What's new

Fountain.fm get paid in Bitcoin for listening to podcasts.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$18.2600USD
Biznotes
Have you heard about Fountain.fm? It is an app that is available for IOS and Android in which simply by leaving your phone listening to a podcast you will be paid in Bitcoin for every minute that the podcast is playing on your phone while you do other things on your computer, for example, every day you will receive promoted podcasts for which you will be compensated in satoshi, sometimes you can earn more than $0.01 in Bitcoin per minute, the rewards are random every day, what are you waiting for? Download Fountain.fm and start earning satoshis.

In this screenshot you can see how much money i have earned with 0 effort
more than 42k sats.

Screenshot_20230903-153425.jpg

Link: https://fountain.fm/riberet19?code=cbc9db7e54

How much can you make per podcast though? If all I am paid is $0.01 in bitcoin, then I don't really see it being worth my time. It sounds cool to be able to make money from watching/listening to a podcast, but how much would watching a hour long podcast get you?

I'm sure the point is to add this all up later on to cash out, but even then I don't think you're going to make a lot of money from doing this. But, if you're fine having a podcast sit in the background and get a few dollars, than more power to you. But it's just not for me.

How much can you make per podcast though? If all I am paid is $0.01 in bitcoin, then I don't really see it being worth my time. It sounds cool to be able to make money from watching/listening to a podcast, but how much would watching a hour long podcast get you?

I'm sure the point is to add this all up later on to cash out, but even then I don't think you're going to make a lot of money from doing this. But, if you're fine having a podcast sit in the background and get a few dollars, than more power to you. But it's just not for me.
It really costs me nothing to click and play a podcast in the background while I do other things, you should not do anything to earn some money on your mobile while you have it next to you without using it, but if you are not interested, it is better not to use it, but it is really good to accumulate daily satoshis without having to do anything.

So, you can earn earn 1 cent per minute and you will be making 60 cents in one hour, is that correct? Do you get unlimited podcasts or are there any caps for how many podcasts you can listen in a day? I was once using an app that paid for listening to radio, but later I got bored and stopped using it. I might check this out.

So, you can earn earn 1 cent per minute and you will be making 60 cents in one hour, is that correct? Do you get unlimited podcasts or are there any caps for how many podcasts you can listen in a day? I was once using an app that paid for listening to radio, but later I got bored and stopped using it. I might check this out.
Not exactly, you can earn even 0.01$ per minute but it is not always so, there are days that I have come to earn 0.05$ per minute or others that I have only earned 1 satoshi per minute, every day it is random what you earn, one day I won 20k sats in just one podcast, on the other hand you receive 1 or 2 daily promoted podcasts, those are the ones you can earn with, then you will have to wait until the next day to earn more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back