What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

First of all you do not need to reach the threashold as there are trade section where you could exchange with some members what you have earned from forumcoin and even local exchangers.
What is the minimum that can be exchanged? I really like the simplicity and interaction, but I'm worried since PayPal is not a payment options too for me and Bitcoin has high fees.

What is the minimum that can be exchanged? I really like the simplicity and interaction, but I'm worried since PayPal is not a payment options too for me and Bitcoin has high fees.
Even 100 forumcoin if you are from Nigeria or 200 forumcoin to BCH with Jaspreet or LTC.

Forum Coin is a great forum, and you can learn a lot of things there. I'm not really active on there since earning is not my main priority, but there were times where I was really active and was really interested in some discussions and more.

I have some inclination to forum coin. It is a very interesting forum. I love the realness of the discussions there and the relaxed nature of the forum. I don't care much about the low earnings as far as I earn something.

I have some inclination to forum coin. It is a very interesting forum. I love the realness of the discussions there and the relaxed nature of the forum. I don't care much about the low earnings as far as I earn something.
Yes, I use a lot of forums, and I don't really care about paying that much. Forum Coin is a great forum. I go there when I want to relax and chat with people with no worries. The amount you earn is small, but I don't care a lot about that.

@AruneBend I don't even look at the earnings. I just have fun and give it time. I want to hit that $45 point mark where I would be given $50 via cryptocurrency. That's why I am not bothered much about earnings. I have already zeroed my mind on that.

ForumCoin is one of the largest and oldest PTP forums that exist, it is legal and its longevity and the number of happy users who receive payments can always confirm it, is totally legitimate.

I have to confess that forum coin has been well managed by Fergal. It's longevity is something worth studying and it's relaxed nature makes it worth the time. You learn so much about other forums there.

Forumcoin is one of the forum sites that I discovered on my first years of earning online. I have been paid there, and although I barely participate anymore, it is for sure a trusted site. In fact, I discovered Bisdustry there.
Forumcoin is indeed legit platfrom I be honest I'm not really active on there but when I find spare moment I try to post something on there is a great forum that pays and it's also has a lot of nice topics

Forumcoin is indeed legit platfrom I be honest I'm not really active on there but when I find spare moment I try to post something on there is a great forum that pays and it's also has a lot of nice topics
Forumcoin is a forum that has been active for a long time, and has proven since its inception to be totally legal as you say, it is a good forum to stay active, since there are always interesting conversations and in fact it always pays.

ForumCoin is one of the oldest paid to post website that I have seen that stayed on for a very long time now and they are still paying till now. Although they have reduced the chances of people making more money from the website on daily basis.

In ForumCoin it is a good place to earn for various reasons:
1 - Possibility to earn from games:
The daily contest of 10,000 forum coins has ended and the winner was Walfare added to 25 forum coins daily. However, the admin has run another contest reply and won 662 forum coins.
2 - Offers from members:
Ash has recently run a giveaway to offer from 1 FC to 5 FC until he has run out of FC. However, you could complete offers of other members like Viastra (most employer that has paid me for random folks in ForumCoins
3 - Exchange RIF Cash or FP to FC:
Joshua Farrell exchanges services for Forum Promotion coins could be real monetary value like for example get for that equivalent in ForumCoin (or even RIF Cash or Biznotes USD Credit). Then you could have earnings in one place.
4 - List of trusted exchangers:
A lot of trusted exchangers could trade your money for LTC without the need to wait for 4500 FC like Barida, Ginger (JASPREET), or crest capital previously. Another thing is to trade for Neira or bank transfer for Indians with those trusted exchangers like Inem for example.
5 - Earn for yearly events:
A faucet will provide you in FC during holidays and promotional days as an offer from administrators in ForumCoin.

I have joined forum coin almost 5 years ago and came to know about forum value from another website as at that time I was interested in joining different pay to post forums.

The best part about forum coin is we can request payment at a very low Payment threshold of $5 through PayPal or else you can contact any exchanger that is interested in buying Forum coins and can pay you Crypto currency or any other forum currency or even bank transfer if you can find any exchanger from your own country.

I would like forum coin to scrap the rule of members link as we need to buy members link to get paid from the website which costs 200 Forum coins or $2 PayPal which I think is quite expensive and another thing which I see them not taking into consideration is users going for exchanging their forum coins at a low amount which tells me that something is fishy about it.

I would also like Forum coin to upgrade to latest forum Software like Xenforo as that does makes it easier for anyone to use the forum more effectively and at least we'll be getting notifications for our posted threads or replies to our comments.

Forumcoin is a forum that has been active for a long time, and has proven since its inception to be totally legal as you say, it is a good forum to stay active, since there are always interesting conversations and in fact it always pays.

Another thing that I also like that goes on on that community is the exchange offers that a lot of member offer to those who are making use of it so that you will not have anything to say that it is very difficult for you to cash out your earnings from the website.

It's been a long time since I joined forum coin and I love every bit of my time spent on the website and is one of the oldest paying forums around so it feels great to be part of it and managed to get paid multiple times from the website plus I also run my exchange services where I buy forum coins and pay another other forum currency or Litecoin or BCh to any interested users. Forum coin does give us an environment in which we can express our feelings freely and can learn from other users. They have a large number of users that are part of the website for a long time so there is a lot to learn from them and we can ask anyone for help and they will never deny plus we can contact the admin for any help and feedback and they are always ready to listen and implement if it's possible for them.

The only thing I can suggest to the management is to increase the referral rewards so that we can have even more users on the website and also to increase the posting limits because if you are not an article writer then what you can earn maximum in a day is only 15 cents and that's too low.

Another thing that I also like that goes on on that community is the exchange offers that a lot of member offer to those who are making use of it so that you will not have anything to say that it is very difficult for you to cash out your earnings from the website.
Yes, I always withdraw my earnings from Forumcoin with other users, it really is something that almost all PTP forums have and is greatly appreciated, it makes it easier for many to withdraw profits, also another thing about Forumcoin that I like, is that it has threads of all kinds, being an old forum, you can find conversations of almost anything there.

Yes, I always withdraw my earnings from Forumcoin with other users, it really is something that almost all PTP forums have and is greatly appreciated, it makes it easier for many to withdraw profits, also another thing about Forumcoin that I like, is that it has threads of all kinds, being an old forum, you can find conversations of almost anything there.

Getting your payments very easy from any paid to post website is one of best things you can ask for. It's very painful when you must have worked but end up finding it hard to get your pay money. It's a very big discouragement.

Thanks everyone for your positive replies and feedback on ForumCoin. Great to hear that you are still enjoying the community and spreading the word about our site. Thanks again ❤️

I joined Forum Coin in 2017 through my friend that told me that it is a website where you can get to discuss on a range of topics with other members. I was reluctant at first to register, but I must say that joining ForumCoin has been one of the best decisions that I took in 2017.

It has been an awesome journey there as you can accumulate Forum coin points by posting daily on the forum on relevant sections such as the business section.

One thing that I like about ForumCoin is that you have that owner that is active on his forum to attend to different challenges that members encounter as they write. The admin also always let you know about changes on the forum on a regular basis.

There is a $5 cashout and also a $50 cashout options on the forum. To withdraw $5, you need to accumulate 500 Fc in order to be able to withdraw and the withdrawal is via PayPal. It is important to note that you need a member link created in order to make use of this offer.

For the option of withdrawing $50, you need a total of 4500 FC which you can withdraw through PayPal, LTC and other payment options as stated on the forum. This is a good offer as long as you will be patient to make that total within a certain period of time.

I believe that it is also high time that we have some extra sections on ForumCoin as such as the crypto section where crypto enthusiasts can discuss about changes that are happening in the cryptocurrencies world. I hope the admin attends to it as soon as possible.

I came to find out about forumcoin some years back. Back then i was active mainly on bizdustry and i was still new to anything about paid to post forums. My bizdustry account had some issues so i was banned due to some misunderstanding. I tried contacting the admin but there was no way, that was when someone told me to try reaching out to the admin on forumcoin. Due to this i had to register on forumcoin, all this while i never knew forumcoin was a paid to post forum. After the issue on my bizdustry account was resolved, i stopped using forumcoin. For Almost a year i never knew forumcoin was a paid to post until i heard someone talk about it that was when i knew i could earn with it. I have not made any withdrawals yet on forumcoin but i am hoping to cash out soon. So far the forum has been awesome, though it can be abit challenging when your smartphone but it's still an awesome site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back