What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

They are not tired of paying at all. Staff member CyberFreak explained very well what happened in his 20 of September post. Good quality articles can earn still now the same amount as before. The point is they wanted a new system, more helpful to quality articles writers.

They are not tired of paying at all. Staff member CyberFreak explained very well what happened in his 20 of September post. Good quality articles can earn still now the same amount as before. The point is they wanted a new system, more helpful to quality articles writers.
That is right. I understood his post so well. Now you get paid fully for quality articles and not for the quantity of comments or views received. That old system have some people a chance to post low quality articles then just look for views and comments by asking members to provide.

There is a tool I'm greatly appreciating on Forum Coin: it's only few months it was introduced. On the top of each topic, it appears how many posts we published and we are able to go to see exactly what we posted if we click. I find it extremely helpful, especially if a topic generated tons od pages. You won't face the risk to publish the same post twice, due to a forgetfulness (as time pass by, I very hardly can remember what I posted in a 80 pages long topic, sometimes even in a 10 pages long topic).

Forumcoin would have boom more than what it is right now. But due to their policies they do not get tons of users as it supposed to be. But it still has a lot of them.

Forumcoin would have boom more than what it is right now. But due to their policies they do not get tons of users as it supposed to be. But it still has a lot of them.
ome funny thing is that you can not access this website from opera mini when you tried they will issue you a notification that you are using proxy or vpn which is not true so I stop working with them after several attempt its better they resolved this issue

ome funny thing is that you can not access this website from opera mini when you tried they will issue you a notification that you are using proxy or vpn which is not true so I stop working with them after several attempt its better they resolved this issue
Yes that is what I was trying to emphasized even though I did not make it clear. I mean to say opera mini is one of the most used app today they should not restrict the usage of it. Thousands of users are using opera mini so they have missed out a lot of users due to this configuration they have made, so it will be better if they turn it off.

What policies are you talking about, can you share more light on that? I heard they reduced the points memebers can earn so it's abit difficult to actually earn there compared to the early stage when it started.

What policies are you talking about, can you share more light on that? I heard they reduced the points memebers can earn so it's abit difficult to actually earn there compared to the early stage when it started.
Well I was trying to emphasized on their browser policy, the site does not allow users to use opera mini browser. If try to register or sign in using this browser they will notify that your using a kind of vpn. So if you want access to the site, go for a different browser like chrome, firefox, etc. But they are losing tons of users due to this browser restriction because it is popular used also for internet browsing also.

Yes that is what I was trying to emphasized even though I did not make it clear. I mean to say opera mini is one of the most used app today they should not restrict the usage of it. Thousands of users are using opera mini so they have missed out a lot of users due to this configuration they have made, so it will be better if they turn it off.
We only block Opera Mini when it is set to proxy all data through their servers. It doesn't matter if it is one of the most used Apps or not, it by default proxies data through their servers causing all users that user the browser to show as coming from their data centers. It makes it so easy for people to set up multiple accounts.

Opera Mini requests web pages through Opera Software's compression proxy server. The compression server processes and compresses requested web pages before sending them to the mobile phone.

Well I was trying to emphasized on their browser policy, the site does not allow users to use opera mini browser. If try to register or sign in using this browser they will notify that your using a kind of vpn. So if you want access to the site, go for a different browser like chrome, firefox, etc. But they are losing tons of users due to this browser restriction because it is popular used also for internet browsing also.
Oh, I never knew alot of persons still make use of opera mini. Here in my location, opera mini is not as popular as, most people tend to make use of chrome more. Recently phonex browser have also become popular. I am pretty sure forumcoin has a legit reason as to why they do not accept opera mini. What browser do you use?

The pay rates for the articles are just too low. I cannot work for those rates and this is why I have stopped working in there. if they increase the pay rates, then I may consider getting back there.

What is opera mini? I don't remember about that browser, but surely it's a mobile app. If you are using an Android mobile, you can access Forum Coin through Chrome or the Android browser. If you use a computer, Microsoft Edge is good too (if Linux, there is Firefox).

A lot of sites restrict access if you are using proxy browsers like UC Browsers, eve when you are not using proxy browser, if you use proxy mode to access sites, you might be blocked.

The pay rates for the articles are just too low. I cannot work for those rates and this is why I have stopped working in there. if they increase the pay rates, then I may consider getting back there.
I still find worth to post in forumcoin because of 2 reasons mainly it doesn't take much time to post 20 comments daily , and there is no minimum word requirements to get rewarded for posting. Forumcoin is good for passive earning.

I still find worth to post in forumcoin because of 2 reasons mainly it doesn't take much time to post 20 comments daily , and there is no minimum word requirements to get rewarded for posting. Forumcoin is good for passive earning.

Do they really allow us to earn 20 cents for 20 posts are you sure? This is because the last time I checked the site, I discovered that they paid 10 cents for the first 10 posts only and after that, they will pay you a few pennies! Please check the rules and tell me. Thanks! :)

Do they really allow us to earn 20 cents for 20 posts are you sure? This is because the last time I checked the site, I discovered that they paid 10 cents for the first 10 posts only and after that, they will pay you a few pennies! Please check the rules and tell me. Thanks! :)

If you post in the sections New Member Introductions, Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News and Business, Money & Wealth, it's 15 cent for the first 10, as each post is 1,5 cent worth. After the first 10, earnings are the 25%. So the earning for 20 posts could be more or less 17 or 18 cents. Sections Computers, Gaming & Technology and General Chat - Off Topic are paid 1 cent per post for the first 10.

Forumcoin is indeed a legit site. The Admin of the site is a very honest person, paying always in time or even sooner. I have been active in Forumcoin for many years, I have made good friends there. I have received several payments from the site as well, so yes the site is legit and paying.

Yes, you are right. Payments are very quick. I always have received payments into 24 hours after payment request sent. I'm a member since half and 1 year and I made good friendship too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back