What's new

forumcoin reviews: scam or legit?

If you post in the sections New Member Introductions, Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News and Business, Money & Wealth, it's 15 cent for the first 10, as each post is 1,5 cent worth. After the first 10, earnings are the 25%. So the earning for 20 posts could be more or less 17 or 18 cents. Sections Computers, Gaming & Technology and General Chat - Off Topic are paid 1 cent per post for the first 10.

Thanks a lot for clarifying. I used to work there as an article writer only and I rarely used to post comments. Since Bizdustry is far much better than Forumcoin, I think I will continue working in here. However, if Forumcoin really pays 15 cents, then I will work there as well.

The forum is legit from what I read from other recent reviews, instead the points are very difficult to make ... I understood that you need a long time to be able to withdraw a minimum of money. Does anyone work with this forum, can you give me more details?

Yes, I'm still with ForumCoin. Not that difficult to make FC points: you don't need a native English level to post (an intermediate level is enough, as the important is the posts being understandable), there is not a minimum number of characters/words to earn by posting, not a limit of posts per hour or per day. You can earn 15 cents posting the first 10 posts in the sections New Member Introductions, Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News and Business, Money & Wealth. Or 1 cent per post in the Computers, Gaming & Technology section. Then you still go on earning, even if the earnings are reduced. If users have enough time, they can earn more or less 5 dollars per months and even more if approved as article writers.

I want to know more about this paid to post forum please. I need to pay so many bills this festive period and am in search of jobs available here to get some earning from. I will be glad if you can send the register link here and guide me better. Thank you.

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
General Chat e Off Topic: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Computers, Gaming & Technology: 1 Coin each new topic and post
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post
Other areas: 0.25 up to 2 Coin each post and topic

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
Yes.
Forumcoin has existed for a long time and many have earned from the forum.
You earn by making a post of quality content and a coin is alloted for that.

Yes, I'm still with ForumCoin. Not that difficult to make FC points: you don't need a native English level to post (an intermediate level is enough, as the important is the posts being understandable), there is not a minimum number of characters/words to earn by posting, not a limit of posts per hour or per day. You can earn 15 cents posting the first 10 posts in the sections New Member Introductions, Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News and Business, Money & Wealth. Or 1 cent per post in the Computers, Gaming & Technology section. Then you still go on earning, even if the earnings are reduced. If users have enough time, they can earn more or less 5 dollars per months and even more if approved as article writers.
That is exactly how forum coin. I find it so easy to make 10 posts daily there in the BMW section. That guarantees me 15 cents daily. Then I try my best to post 2 articles weekly .

Forumcoin is maybe the most long lasting paid to post forum. I signed up in october, reaching the minimum payout today.
How to earn:
Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and post
New Member Introductions: 1 Coin and an half each new topic and 1 Coin each post

Payments: to paypal, minimum 500 Coins = 5 dollars (we must wait until 72 hours for payments)

There is the possibility to write articles too (150 Coins per article), but we need a specific approval for this task.

My referral code:
ps: I suppose most of users know forumcoin as a legit and serious forum, as lot of knew about bizdustry in forumcoin

re-ps: I need to add an info to the topic because there is something I didn´t know very well before: to activate payments, we need to sponsor a link. It costs 100 FC points to sponsor for 2 months or 200 for six months. We can ask for payments until our link are active. We don´t need to own a site to sponsor. We can add a link of a site we like to support, for ex. a charity organization site
It seems so cumbersome, the whole process of having to reach the minimum withdrawal in months.
Thanks for sharing the information though.

I want to know more about this paid to post forum please. I need to pay so many bills this festive period and am in search of jobs available here to get some earning from. I will be glad if you can send the register link here and guide me better. Thank you.
My referral link is on the first post of this topic, but don't worry: I'll paste for you again. Follow this:

I'm so sorry for your circumstances. My advice is to propose as articles writer, after you have reached some reputation in ForumCoin, to increase your earnings, even solely forum earnings aren't able to pay bills.

My referral link is on the first post of this topic, but don't worry: I'll paste for you again. Follow this:

I'm so sorry for your circumstances. My advice is to propose as articles writer, after you have reached some reputation in ForumCoin, to increase your earnings, even solely forum earnings aren't able to pay bills.
Thanks

I know forum coin are a legitimate site and even the owners of top PTP forums even our very own Alexander is present on that forum. I think it's the forum that birthed a lot of these forums that are around today.

You explained about forum coin really well, bizdusrty is my first forum where iam learning so many things, present iam in learning stage, once I will be get some knowledge, then surely I will be visit this forumcoin.

This is an additionnal income since you could trade forumcoins to biznotes with Joshua since 125 forumcoins:
Check this thread.
You explained about forum coin really well, bizdusrty is my first forum where iam learning so many things, present iam in learning stage, once I will be get some knowledge, then surely I will be visit this forumcoin.

This is an additionnal income since you could trade forumcoins to biznotes with Joshua since 125 forumcoins:
Check this thread.
That means 125 forumcoins equal one dollar, correct?I need some more information about the forumcoin site, like how many posts we need to make to start paying us, like in this forum, we need to post 25 posts, like that they have a requirement.

Forumcoin is one of the forum sites that I discovered on my first years of earning online. I have been paid there, and although I barely participate anymore, it is for sure a trusted site. In fact, I discovered Bisdustry there.
Good to hear that you've been paid there. One thing I like about paid to post forum is that you'll get to know about other legit forum. I'm not someone that love to be joining random forum but since I came back to bizdustry, I have 2 forum through recommendation from here.

How to earn:

My referral code:

I never got the honor of being involved in Forumcoin for varied purposes, however this platform has always maintained an impeccable record per the testimonies of individuals.

This is really fascinating.
I had no idea that you could submit links to other forums here.
In reality, Bizdustry is the second forum I've registered with.
My first one is a forum without payment.
It's simply exchanging ideas and opinions regarding technology.
Maybe I just don't know a lot about other discussion sites.
I appreciate the info nevertheless.

This is really fascinating.
I had no idea that you could submit links to other forums here.
In reality, Bizdustry is the second forum I've registered with.
My first one is a forum without payment.
It's simply exchanging ideas and opinions regarding technology.
Maybe I just don't know a lot about other discussion sites.
I appreciate the info nevertheless.
If you want to refer people under you create a separate thread with your referral link and not posting referral link on another thread where owner has advertised something like many are doing these days.

How to earn:

My referral code:

I was thinking of joining the site but After reading your post I think I need to learn a lot about it before joining it. I don't why but after reading the whole process I feel like this site is going to be little bit complicated especially for new ones. But I guess this is worth trying because it is one of the oldest and well paying forum.

I am also a member there but I have never reached minimum withdraw and I don't know that I will need to promote a link before I will get paid. If that is the case then I don't see why I should waste my time there.

I am also a member there but I have never reached minimum withdraw and I don't know that I will need to promote a link before I will get paid. If that is the case then I don't see why I should waste my time there.
First of all you do not need to reach the threashold as there are trade section where you could exchange with some members what you have earned from forumcoin and even local exchangers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back